FE4 THREAD

Fia

O-o-o-o-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh :3 Good one, Integ. Rei better work hard!!!

NOoooooooooooo!!!! Ohh that sounds familiar :O Was that the beach trip?

W-WHAT ARE THOSE

1.45-ish!

Say what?

Familiar, huh? Well, we were going to Santos with our school, graduation trip and etctetctetc. Bummer.

THOSE ARE KENOOKIES, THEY ARE VERY GOOOOOD I can actually make cookies IRL

Aw, how... petite

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

WAHHH >SOLUNA'S GAME

+5. +1. -20. WAHHHH etc

minus minus minus minus minus minus dude will it get even more minus than this

and then finally i got there (only after a min or two)! just click click click. yup, those X2's sure helped.

Not agaiiiiin.

Oh wait. That wasn't a question.

W-whaaaaat did I say something wrong. ? ?!

S_S

I was gonna try but I couldn't really find anything that I thought went good in it =<

Ooh yeah~

W-wait.... what??.... but...... /pout

Aww :<

Yeah~

Oopsie are we supposed to ship you with Integ now

Say what?

Iiiiii dunno

Familiar, huh? Well, we were going to Santos with our school, graduation trip and etctetctetc. Bummer.

THOSE ARE KENOOKIES, THEY ARE VERY GOOOOOD I can actually make cookies IRL

Aw, how... petite

I seem to recall you mentioning it some time in the past... missing out on a trip...

Bummer indeed. Did anyone come visit you?

'o' REALLY? Oooh Rei Rei bakin'~

:3 Hee. hee. hee.

Aww :<

Yeah~

Oopsie are we supposed to ship you with Integ now

I can try search more =o

=D

W-well idk we've already been shipped, so more like I don't wanna be shipped with otheeeerrrrrsssssss

Iiiiii dunno

I seem to recall you mentioning it some time in the past... missing out on a trip...

Bummer indeed. Did anyone come visit you?

'o' REALLY? Oooh Rei Rei bakin'~

:3 Hee. hee. hee.

Yeah, I saw those strikethroughs

Yeah, I did mention it some time ago, a bit after it happened. No one came to visit me, my friends were in the trip >.>

REAAAAALLY! I remember I made the dessert for New Year's Eve last year. Also the turkey

That's nice, I'd say.

WAHHH >SOLUNA'S GAME

+5. +1. -20. WAHHHH etc

minus minus minus minus minus minus dude will it get even more minus than this

and then finally i got there (only after a min or two)! just click click click. yup, those X2's sure helped.

There's a way to cheat, but I'll fix it soon.

W-whaaaaat did I say something wrong. ? ?!

S_S

The forbidden question.

UHHH not quite

That Y and E are so mysterious.

Awwwww I'd love to be able to make cookies~ All I can do is get the premade cookie dough and stick them in an oven =<

Or I think we made cookies in high school but I can't really remember the recipes or anything

Awwwww I'd love to be able to make cookies~ All I can do is get the premade cookie dough and stick them in an oven =<

Or I think we made cookies in high school but I can't really remember the recipes or anything

Cooking is fun, when it's not an obligation.

I loooooooove making alfajores

Edited by Rei Rei

Ha...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I can relate.

You don't say.

So with your new avi are you afraid of her icy breathe more so than usual?

MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT

Yes. It's bad. It's unworth the wait. Etc.

I only recognized TE, NTG, Sirius, Musashi, and Tangerine.

I'm still surprised I'm notable enough.....

Well not that. Not posting is bad! I'm read The Host. By Stephenie Meyer.

HA

Oh you.

I can try search more =o

=D

W-well idk we've already been shipped, so more like I don't wanna be shipped with otheeeerrrrrsssssss

Oooh, only if you want to :3

smiley face now!!

O-oh I seeee. okay!!

Hmm I don't really get Christmas presents anymore either :3 But we, as a family, receive biscuits and chocolates in general. Ahh I wouldn't mind some clothes... since I vowed not to buy any more (in the next few months... years?... can I last that long?)

Yeah, I saw those strikethroughs

Yeah, I did mention it some time ago, a bit after it happened. No one came to visit me, my friends were in the trip >.>

REAAAAALLY! I remember I made the dessert for New Year's Eve last year. Also the turkey

That's nice, I'd say.

Ohhhh reeeeeally

O-oh. <.< But what about after? Oh, you recovered by then, huh. Silly me, asking silly questions! Well, did any fairies visit you while you were sick?!

That's nice :D I haven't baked in a long time. Most baking I do requires butter, and butter is annoying to beat (especially in the cold Winter). So I'm saving them for the summer! And I'm also lazy of course!

Seems like a nice height indeed! Cris would say tiny me

There's a way to cheat, but I'll fix it soon.

The forbidden question.

That Y and E are so mysterious.

?!

Oh I see. Hmm, how I can sincerely ask that question without wording it that way?

SOOOOOO Marthur. Y-y-y-y-you feeeeeling good...?

You can figure it out :D

Same here x.x

Here, take a look.

Ooh! =o What are they made out of??

Oooh, only if you want to :3

smiley face now!!

O-oh I seeee. okay!!

Hmm I don't really get Christmas presents anymore either :3 But we, as a family, receive biscuits and chocolates in general. Ahh I wouldn't mind some clothes... since I vowed not to buy any more (in the next few months... years?... can I last that long?)

I kinda do, but I'm also feeling lazy =o

Heehee yup yup =3

/depressed mode

laksdnviquerngipuqbgiadiugvfasheriuaghpirughqpieruvnhkjzfhvpaiouef NO NEW CLOTHES?????? ;A; Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ohhhh reeeeeally

O-oh. <.< But what about after? Oh, you recovered by then, huh. Silly me, asking silly questions! Well, did any fairies visit you while you were sick?!

That's nice :D I haven't baked in a long time. Most baking I do requires butter, and butter is annoying to beat (especially in the cold Winter). So I'm saving them for the summer! And I'm also lazy of course!

Seems like a nice height indeed! Cris would say tiny me

Yeeeah, really

At least when I saw my friends again they actually gave me some gifts from the beach. I nearly cried but ok.

I wanted to do a chocolate cake with some strawberry decorations someday. What would you want to cook?

It is! I like short girls.

?!

Oh I see. Hmm, how I can sincerely ask that question without wording it that way?

SOOOOOO Marthur. Y-y-y-y-you feeeeeling good...?

You can figure it out :D

It's too late now.

If you got a Plus or X2, you could spam the second button and it would keep adding the value you got.

You just can't. ;___;

GGGGGGYYYYYYYAAAAAArrrrrgggggghhhhh. ;A;

My brain is frozen. D:

Ooh! =o What are they made out of??

Two biscuits with "dulce de leche"(milk jam) between them, and covered with molten chocolate. It tastes like heaven.

>Pilot's picture

Let's seeee I overheard/saw posts about it so I didn't quite guess Chalis or Nightmare or Fre or Rey but I think I would have guessed Chalis and Fre! I could also recognize/guess NTG, TheEnd, Sirius, Mumu, Tangy, KM64, Fre, Pilot, Marthur.

And TheEnd there reminds me SO much of Shiro from Fate haha!!!

HA

Oh you.

Oh me? :S

I kinda do, but I'm also feeling lazy =o

Heehee yup yup =3

/depressed mode

laksdnviquerngipuqbgiadiugvfasheriuaghpirughqpieruvnhkjzfhvpaiouef NO NEW CLOTHES?????? ;A; Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Hehe. Lazy~ I feel lazy too~ I should get back to studying too, I haven't studied for DAYS thanks to being sick ;~; Then again it's Christmas Eve......

Noooo don't be depressedy~

I-IT'S OKAY @_@ I bought so many clothes already :S I must save my money! For... for... some technology?

Yeeeah, really

At least when I saw my friends again they actually gave me some gifts from the beach. I nearly cried but ok.

I wanted to do a chocolate cake with some strawberry decorations someday. What would you want to cook?

It is! I like short girls.

Okay :3

Aww, that's thoughtful of them :)

Ooh I did a plain-ish vanilla cream cake with some strawberry decorations! I haven't made anything chcolate yet. Hmmmmm I wanna make egg tarts! I love them.

:D That's wonderful news to hear!

I got a new t-shirt the other day. I like it.

What does it have on it?!

It's too late now.

If you got a Plus or X2, you could spam the second button and it would keep adding the value you got.

You just can't. ;___;

GGGGGGYYYYYYYAAAAAArrrrrgggggghhhhh. ;A;

My brain is frozen. D:

Ohhh I see.

Waaahhh HANG IN THERE MASAAAAAAAAAAA

U-uh /unasks question?

SO Marthur. Hi. You... you... Oh, I have Densuke in my MAL profile pic. :o

D: /unfreezes

oh looky it's lunchy so i must depart for now. Byebye! And Happy Christmas Eve just in case I don't see y'all today again! But I probably will!

Hehe. Lazy~ I feel lazy too~ I should get back to studying too, I haven't studied for DAYS thanks to being sick ;~; Then again it's Christmas Eve......

Noooo don't be depressedy~

I-IT'S OKAY @_@ I bought so many clothes already :S I must save my money! For... for... some technology?

oh looky it's lunchy so i must depart for now. Byebye! And Happy Christmas Eve just in case I don't see y'all today again! But I probably will!

I'm always lazy x3 B-but yeah you should use Christmas Eve and tomorrow as breaks for now!! =D

It's okay I was just teasing~

Oh... well I guess that's fine though if you already have a bunchies =o But it's a terribly difficult urge to get rid of ;n;

Have a great lunchy! And you too~