• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only natural. Barring a spouse by choice, people don't get to choose their families and humans have the ability to think differently so mindsets may have some incompatibility issues that can't be nullified. You should be thankful you actually get a family you like, not sad about it.

It was sad that you have to work all the time and it's sad that you even want to work and are too sadface to even want to celebrate the holidays and it's more more sad that you are in need of money so you have to make yourself work and also more more sad that you don't even have a good family that you want to hang out with and it's all just sadsadsad especially since it seems like I'm the only person in the world who's fortunate enough to have a family that she actually likes while everybody else has at least 3-5 members or so in their families that they don't look forward to visiting or talking to =<

It's not that I dislike my family or anything. The problem is that every year, my father and stepmother (and me, since I live with them) go to my stepmother's sister's place for Christmas. In and of itself, this wouldn't be bad, but I know that my parents would much rather have Christmas dinner at their own place and have people come to visit them for a change, but they can't because they don't have the money. Even if they did, it's unlikely anyone care enough to show up.

It's only natural. Barring a spouse by choice, people don't get to choose their families and humans have the ability to think differently so mindsets may have some incompatibility issues that can't be nullified. You should be thankful you actually get a family you like, not sad about it.

I am thankful!! But it makes me sad that I got it so easy while everybody else doesn't...

It's not that I dislike my family or anything. The problem is that every year, my father and stepmother (and me, since I live with them) go to my stepmother's sister's place for Christmas. In and of itself, this wouldn't be bad, but I know that my parents would much rather have Christmas dinner at their own place and have people come to visit them for a change, but they can't because they don't have the money. Even if they did, it's unlikely anyone care enough to show up.

Then.... a bit less depressed mode than before?....

I am thankful!! But it makes me sad that I got it so easy while everybody else doesn't...

Don't worry about it. It's just one of those things that just happens (and people CAN live with it without much trouble so...) and feeling sad about things like that all the time will put a permanent frown on your face. I'm sure "Ikeypoo" would prefer a smile, wouldn't you agree?

*shares chips*

Thanks Mumu ;~;

Don't worry about it. It's just one of those things that just happens (and people CAN live with it without much trouble so...) and feeling sad about things like that all the time will put a permanent frown on your face. I'm sure "Ikeypoo" would prefer a smile, wouldn't you agree?

I'm a worrywart =<

Well I guess since I'm so used to my family that it just almost shocks me at how many horror stories I hear coming from so many people when they're talking about their dreaded family members ;A; But yeah I guess perhaps people exaggerate about that or something and it isn't as bad for most of them...

I really wish I could be strong enough for him~ cue stupid sappy mode, huh? x3

Of course I could improve, if I try remember that! But it also feels like a part of me I could never get rid of...

I'm kinda confused. Am I a Ninji prototype, or am I a 1st Gen Male Ninji?

First.

of course

will do but my awake hours have become irregular again so i wonder who gets left out this time

it starts on eve!

Thanks!

What if Marthur is a girl posing as a man posing as a girl.

What

PREPARE

to be massively disappointed tomorrow.

At around 4:30 AM PST.

Otherwise known as 4 hours from now.

Okay.