FE4 THREAD

Fia

And bad me! Bad me! I'm pretty much recovered now, so I should stick back to this thread. But I started (re-)reading this book a day or two ago and am hooked °▽° nonononono spare some thought for this thread, Jenni! Cris would say "Bad girl! Bad girl!" Nonononononononono I cannot have that!

But bad girl I am, it's time for mah meal! Goodnight y'all! I'll be back... ON ANOTHER FINE AFTERNOON. *salutes* *bows* *squees*

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

See ya Jenni.

Youth! Vibrant youth! Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeeeeaaaaaaah. Youth is very important! I realised that just this year...

That must've been a sigh to behold.

If you so wish, you can still behold it.

Edited by Nightmare

Of course!

Sounds majestic.

And bad me! Bad me! I'm pretty much recovered now, so I should stick back to this thread. But I started (re-)reading this book a day or two ago and am hooked °▽° nonononono spare some thought for this thread, Jenni! Cris would say "Bad girl! Bad girl!" Nonononononononono I cannot have that!

But bad girl I am, it's time for mah meal! Goodnight y'all! I'll be back... ON ANOTHER FINE AFTERNOON. *salutes* *bows* *squees*

Reading makes you bad? Well maybe. Depends what you're reading.

Say what

Sounds majestic.

I AM MAJESTIC! FEEEEEEEEL THE POWAH~!

30 years, and still airing.

Wat

Heh, over here it also still airs, but it's common for it's schedule to shift often.

Ether had that quoted in the sig. By who, I don't remember.

Heh, over here it also still airs, but it's common for it's schedule to shift often.

Ether had that quoted in the sig. By who, I don't remember.

It still has good ratings. It's almost part of our culture.

That's weird. But is it true?

Fre!! You caught me :D How are ya? ah ha I didn't realize the virus scanning would take so long, so I ended up coming here pretty late. It's almost mealtime already :X

Whoops I was too slow to respond

Hi! I am doing quite well~

Um have a great meal then!

Oh actually it's time for me to go eat too bye bye

Edited by Freohr Datia

It still has good ratings. It's almost part of our culture.

That's weird. But is it true?

Man, I remember that time it aired at 6AM. It was basically the last thing I saw on TV before heading to school. Good old times... it was this last semester. lol

Okay, I don't remember who exactly had it in his/her sig, but I clearly remember the quote. It was pretty much: ''Ether is a girl pretending she's a guy pretending he's a girl.'' I can't easily forget all those months I spend avoiding using gendered pronounces when talking about Ether after all as a result of the quote.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Man, I remember that time it aired at 6AM. It was basically the last thing I saw on TV before heading to school. Good old times... it was this last semester. lol

Okay, I don't remember who exactly had it in his/her sig, but I clearly remember the quote. It was pretty much: ''Ether is a girl pretending she's a guy pretending he's a girl.'' I can't easily forget all those months I spend avoiding using gendered pronounces when talking about Ether after all as a result of the quote.

Well, it airs in TWO different channels (one in open TV and the other in cable), and mostly around 4pm, 6pm. Good stuff.

Did Ether mind that or not? I would find his/her reaction lulworthy

Well, it airs in TWO different channels (one in open TV and the other in cable), and mostly around 4pm, 6pm. Good stuff.

Did Ether mind that or not? I would find his/her reaction lulworthy

Lately I can't find it on TV. It got replaced by El Chapulin Colorado (quite a good show as well) in the 6AM slot by the end of the semester, and now that it is the holidays I've been waking up a bit late (8AM) so pretty sure it just got shifted to another channel or a nearby hour and I'm just currently oversleeping it. Quite a shame.

Don't remember what Ether thought about it, if at all.