• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I wasn't ignoring intentions or being sad about it or anything...

But anyway the reason why I think it's a surprise gift is because my dad said I didn't ask for enough and he still had money left over for one small gift for me but I had no clue what to get and haven't told him what I might want yet, so I think he just tried taking a guess at a small gift I might want and that that's what's in the box.

And I like safe and comfy =O

Your dad is such a nice father, Fre. That's a MAN.

Then you are A-OK *pat*

Your dad is such a nice father, Fre. That's a MAN.

Then you are A-OK *pat*

Yeah ^~^ I'd almost even consider him a perfect father!! =O

*pat'd* =D

Edited by Freohr Datia

;n;

Getting up early is always too horriblllleeeee

Agreed.

Not sleeping is worse.

Only getting two hours of sleep on an 8 hour shift on Black Friday that starts at 4 AM is worse.

Thankfully don't have that this time.

That's the most horriblestestest thing ever ;n;

/depression mode

But I want to work Christmas day. In fact, I'm going to ask my friend from the shift before mine if he wants to leave early so I can get more hours on Christmas day. :Knoll:

Okay, this is amusing. I was checking the data of my Memory Cards, and one has it's Configuration set to 1999, the other? March 14 of 2012.

And then I laughed how it was a coincidence that was the date SRW UX is to be released.

It was sad that you have to work all the time and it's sad that you even want to work and are too sadface to even want to celebrate the holidays and it's more more sad that you are in need of money so you have to make yourself work and also more more sad that you don't even have a good family that you want to hang out with and it's all just sadsadsad especially since it seems like I'm the only person in the world who's fortunate enough to have a family that she actually likes while everybody else has at least 3-5 members or so in their families that they don't look forward to visiting or talking to =<