• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What a funny turn of events. My schedule's been reduced by 2 hours since one class has too many people compared to computers in the classroom that the teacher split the group over the two days of class.

Chrom x Olivia videos.

Complete Support Set from the Support Library:

*video*

It's not really "support", but here's the Chapter 12 confession flashback for the two of them:

*video*

すごくつらいです。

二度目・・・この心の痛みを経験した。

I believe I've just leveled up on the masochism scale.

Also, good night.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Good night Rey. Now don't be leveling up in the dreamscape as well, Dreamweaver. Alas, the warning may be futile even now...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

...Okay, almost done with Cherche/Libra, just need to tape the S rank and then I'm done. So close to having Cordelia learn Galeforce, Sumia isn't too far behind...I kinda need that EXPonential Growth DLC to...level up my reclassed Avatar just to get Morgan to inherit Galeforce.

It seems that whenever I get sick, my temperature spikes up to a fever for a short bit, then decreases to temperatures below normal... x3

Weird... Below normal, huh?

I must have a good immune system. My lymph nodes work exceptionally well. My lymphocyte count is high, and I eat lots of garlic...[/s] Nah, it's probably because I never go outside. No exposure to... anything.]Eh, I never get sick.

EDIT: Why isn't it working...? :(

Testing

What's wrong???

EDIT 2: Huh... Ugh, whatever.

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

I don't get sick too often either =D

My asthma I guess made me prone to being sick a whooooooooooooole lot as a child but now it's built up my immune system. I think for quite a while I didn't get sick at all while my family around me got sick sometimes D=

And whenever I did get sick it would last a day or two and go away.

And whenever I caught what made my brothers vomit at night, it had weak effects on me...

Or that's our assumption on why I used to get sick aaaaaaaaaall the time and now suddenly it's a rare thing.

I think that's the only part about me that would make me seem like a "strong person" ;n;

But it is nice to not feel sick so often~

I don't get sick too often either =D

My asthma I guess made me prone to being sick a whooooooooooooole lot as a child but now it's built up my immune system. I think for quite a while I didn't get sick at all while my family around me got sick sometimes D=

And whenever I did get sick it would last a day or two and go away.

And whenever I caught what made my brothers vomit at night, it had weak effects on me...

Or that's our assumption on why I used to get sick aaaaaaaaaall the time and now suddenly it's a rare thing.

I think that's the only part about me that would make me seem like a "strong person" ;n;

But it is nice to not feel sick so often~

Blegh. I hate the feeling of vomiting...

Good thing the last time I remember vomiting is... ... ...I don't remember; it's been such a long time. Like three years or something.

Yeah, I have (or had) breathing problems, too. When my dad was fixing up the house there was so much sawdust. It was killing me. (I had super read eyes and I couldn't breathe. Some nights, I'd just be... wheezing myself to sleep. Well, not really "to sleep," since I couldn't get many winks in. D:)

But that's all over, so... although I have an occasion time when I can't breathe well (when the air is super stuffy), it's generally okay.

But I'm not sure if getting sick in general builds up you immune system... I thought only certain sicknesses did that.

I don't even remember the last time I had a fever... or a cold, at that.

EDIT: How do you get acronyms to work???

I'm still such a noob here... :P

Even though it's been almost four months. (Well, I guess that's a really short time. When comparing to your five years, that is. XD)

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

But I'm not sure if getting sick in general builds up you immune system... I thought only certain sicknesses did that.

Well as far as I remember the way it works is that: you get sick -> body gets rid of it -> body remembers how to fight it -> immunity to whatever made you sick that time~