• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like gg? They're up to date. Well, episode 20 is still coming, but yeah.

Also pls don't spoiler. ;_; It's the most important part of Battle Tendency now.

I disliked gg's translation of the early episodes of Phantom Blood, I haven't gone back to them since so I wouldn't know if they got better.

I got spoiled in the most stupid way possible too, sdfsadf

I disliked gg's translation of the early episodes of Phantom Blood, I haven't gone back to them since so I wouldn't know if they got better.

how

regrettably regrettable

!

You mean to tell me I've been melancholy this whole time and I was simply too dumb to realize it?

1361439220828_zps0fa268ab.gif

That...I have no words.

Yeah, I'm not very fond of them either. They haven't gotten a whole lot better, there's still a lot of obnoxiousness going on. The alliteration gimmick is also kind of overbearing, but they're the only notNutbladder group that are releasing episodes every week, sooo...I guess there will be blu-rays for good subs later on.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Edited by Nightmare

Don't like gg? They're up to date. Well, episode 20 is still coming, but yeah.

Also pls don't spoiler. ;_; It's the most important part of Battle Tendency now.

I personally hate gg. This also reminds me I am way late on looking into JoJo anime. I should probably do that before it's completely finished.

Oh you Dark Dawn, with conveniently placed icebergs to block me from entering Port Rago and Belinsk after the Eclipse... that's as hilarious as far as plot-blockades I've seen come and go.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Heh, I remember mine was a slight pain to recruit. Mainly due to being a Pegasus Knight that would sometimes fly away and get into more trouble. Yes I didn't thought of using a Rescue Staff... do they even work on NPC's anyway...? I don't think she had any capped stats since her Paralogue was the first thing I tackled after Chapter 13.

Hmmm...

Rescue staffs work on NPCs. It's how I get Say'ri (though she should be able to survive the enemies attacking her until I can get to her, I'd rather take no chances).

Oh you Dark Dawn, with conveniently placed icebergs to block me from entering Port Rago and Belinsk after the Eclipse... that's as hilarious as far as plot-blockades I've seen come and go.

Speaking of plot blockades... what about Pokemon and how their blockades are just random at times?

Hm, well, I suppose I can keep that in mind for future playthroughs regarding the Rescue Staff.

Speaking of plot blockades... what about Pokemon and how their blockades are just random at times?

My favorite is the one that has dancers and musicians that even tell you they "might eventually move out of the way when they feel like it" (exact words unknown to me) in B2W2. lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

My favorite is the one that has dancers and musicians that even tell you they "might eventually move out of the way when they feel like it" (exact words unknown to me) in B2W2. lol

lol indeed

But still, we get stuff like a Team Rocket Grunt who guards the Silph entrance (until he SOMEHOW falls asleep and moves a space to the right), the route to Sunyshore City blocked off because there's a blackout (how a blackout would make it dangerous to go there is a mystery), and a policeman blocking off the route east from Opelucid City because something's up ahead and you can't pass.

lol indeed

But still, we get stuff like a Team Rocket Grunt who guards the Silph entrance (until he SOMEHOW falls asleep and moves a space to the right), the route to Sunyshore City blocked off because there's a blackout (how a blackout would make it dangerous to go there is a mystery), and a policeman blocking off the route east from Opelucid City because something's up ahead and you can't pass.

I guess a city powered entirely by solar panels and seemingly no other thing is bound to get messy once trouble gets to the panels. But anyway...

One I also found ridiculous was in the first Ranger game, with the Snorlax. Especially when it would move to sleep somewhere else, always conveniently blocking you from straying off the plot-path, heh.

Hm, well, I suppose I can keep that in mind for future playthroughs regarding the Rescue Staff.

Yeah. I suppose that if my Avatar weds a Pegasus or healer or even

Emmeryn

, I'll wind up doing just that.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I personally hate gg. This also reminds me I am way late on looking into JoJo anime. I should probably do that before it's completely finished.

I got into gg because of Hikarusa. I still think the translator is a bit above your average fansubber, but yeah, I'm not very fond of them now that I have been exposed to more of their stuff. I might even prefer Nutbladder over them now. But like I said, I guess this is just a transitory state and the blu-rays will be out soon enough.

By the way, you should totally watch it. It is best.

I too feel melancholy. Things are changing and I'm not sure what to make of it.

Happens to the best of us.

I'm just sitting in work and there's fuck all to do.

When I get home I'm going to send all my Silver Blade documents to my work laptop so I can work on that instead of twiddling my thumbs.

Finally recruited another 2nd gen charactor before moving on to Chapter 14

uncleandnephew_zpsacca6b31.jpg

Chrom's nephew, Owain

Finally moved all my Awakening videos to my external harddrive, and freed up much needed space on my laptop.

Yeah. long time. I'm just looking for a site to a Swap Magic disc for the PS2.

ah, cool cool. just chilling right now.

I'm doing pretty well, today and other days of these days...I found out what my grades were! I failed one exam! But I did that on purpose so I could ace it next time. But I had an...ok-ish grade for the other one, and apparently I never took the third one, so I had to take it right then and there...

So, how have you been?

I'm alright. School and friends. Glad to hear your doing well bro :D

Also Nightmare have you've played castlevania rondo of blood? if so, how is it?

Well, it was a better night than I thought.

Also, I had this cool dream, it had another Sengoku Basara portion. I was apparently storming Motochika's home turf with none other than Kanetsugu THE INVINCIBLE as the support partner. But apparently there was this hidden passage that lead to the outside, and had to use a zip line to reach this disconnected area resting on the cliff wall, where there was a secret camp, guarded by none other than Hideaki of all people, who was on the actual platform-thingy of the camps. Defeating then caused a cutscene where he was going all "Oh no, please forgive me...!" before being send flying my Motochika. lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt