• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite good, I'm still not over it. MC is both a fantastic character and very shitty person.

???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Until_Death_Do_Us_Part

Well I mean, I'm not the guy's biggest fan, but damn if it isn't weird to see MKS ripping him.

Weird? You mean ironic.

Heehee yeah MKS it doesn't quite help that 95% of your posts are copying/imitating/ripping off (sometimes almost word-for-word) what you've seen other people say before~ It somehow seems unfair to me that you're going to go criticizing somebody else when you yourself do... basically nothing but copy others. And when you're not copying others, you're getting angry about things or people like you are right now.

Maybe rather than picking on and worrying about somebody else you should be checking the quality of your own posts first.

If you don't mind the way your own post quality is and don't feel like changing it, then I suggest you quit picking on others about theirs.

I love you, Freohr.

[spoiler=welp]OmLX4I3.png

Of course, as I'm a highly intelligent individual, I decided to battle it during a blood moon.

I think I'll wait a bit before heading back.

Welcome.

Your dreams just became true.

Heehee yeah MKS it doesn't quite help that 95% of your posts are copying/imitating/ripping off (sometimes almost word-for-word) what you've seen other people say before~ It somehow seems unfair to me that you're going to go criticizing somebody else when you yourself do... basically nothing but copy others. And when you're not copying others, you're getting angry about things or people like you are right now.

Maybe rather than picking on and worrying about somebody else you should be checking the quality of your own posts first.

If you don't mind the way your own post quality is and don't feel like changing it, then I suggest you quit picking on others about theirs.

This post is indeed accurate

I feel like i missed something amazing and arrived at the party really late, and everyone is still talking about the amazing thing i missed. And im like "What did i miss?" and everyone is all "Duuuuude did you see it? Oh man, shit was awesome." but no one would tell me what the amazing thing was.

Typical.

Moments like these make me wish we had rep.

So i did some digging and found the amazing thing. It was pretty amazing. Still sad i missed it initially.

There is a rep/like system on IPboard and it might work. Westeros.org had one but it got the shaft cuz it was buggy. But thats cuz those guys are cheap ass and didnt bother with supporting the forums with a proper server. Its probably a plugin but who knows.

Suggest this to Jyo!

He turned me down on everything I suggested before... Why don't you do it after I get the research.

Oh boy, imagine if such a thing were applied to SF...

Tell me what you imagine.

So i did some digging and found the amazing thing. It was pretty amazing. Still sad i missed it initially.

There is a rep/like system on IPboard and it might work. Westeros.org had one but it got the shaft cuz it was buggy. But thats cuz those guys are cheap ass and didnt bother with supporting the forums with a proper server. Its probably a plugin but who knows.

There are probably all kinds of rep systems. I can do the research if you link me.

Tell me what you imagine.

Don't know. Probably lots of cases of people complaining that X or Y thing they did shouldn't have increased/decreased it. People starting to judge others already just by seeing their reputation value. That sort of stuff.