FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'd liking trying a dwarf. Being grumpy is fun.

While I recognize the ample merits of 3E (I don't have the same opinion towards 4E, though), I simply didn't have the time to read and re-read its books like I did with 2E. Internet happened, after all.

It should be almost dawn in Nightmareland, and it's 11pm here

It can't be helped

I had a friend who played halflings all the time. Halfling thief was his favorite. We all wanted to punch his ass. Another friend was really good at playing gnomes though. I learned on 3E so i will be eternally biased. Same goes for Old World Of Darkness. I was the only one in the group who could play Malkavians correctly.

pfft

6:19 here

get on my level

Flan is in Mountain Time Land.

5:23pm here in Asgard. The Manly Timezone.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just about to go through there, myself~!

I think there's only one section of it that isn't straightforward but even that part takes just a couple minutes to figure out

Though this is a pretty late response, for all I know you don't need that answered anymore

Atmospheric....river? Strange i never really heard that term before. Looking it up, its pretty common. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineapple_Express That seems to be whats going on right now. We are more than happy to see it.

From what I know about ARs and AR research, it's a relatively "recent" field (and by "recent", I mean that its been garnering scientific interest and study in the 1990s and early 2000s). They are somewhat common in especially Northern California, Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia.

...I saw mentions of sacrifices. What?

Doth thou believe in the gods? If thou doth not, thou art unworthy. The sacrifice must be willing... ;)

From what I know about ARs and AR research, it's a relatively "recent" field (and by "recent", I mean that its been garnering scientific interest and study in the 1990s and early 2000s). They are somewhat common in especially Northern California, Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia.

Interesting.

Loki was going to sacrifice me for the Storm God, but since I'm a man of the Drowned God and didn't let that happen, she decided to use you instead

Storm God? Heh....nej.

Loki was going to sacrifice me for the Storm God, but since I'm a man of the Drowned God and didn't let that happen, she decided to use you instead

Oh.

Doth thou believe in the gods? If thou doth not, thou art unworthy. The sacrifice must be willing... ;)

Interesting.

Storm God? Heh....nej.

Okay then.

You were used as a sacrifice for the storm god.

No wonder my head hurts.

So, who can I pal around with?

You are now an undead creature.

That still feels pain. Isn't it lovely?

Pal around?

Where do the sacrificed go in the afterlife?

/releases the penguins on the thread

I hope it's not all that warm here, then...