• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah it seemed like a joke post~

I skipped it because I knew it was something I'd not want to read but then I saw Acacia's post and then I became interested and checked the url x3

I'll never understand how Ike is any more important to the series than any other lord, but oh well.

He was in multiple games! Don't you see?!

Dammit.

*throws the energy drink on the floor*

Don't do that, man. That's a waste of a perfectly good energy drink.

I fixed it. I dunno how I flubbed it, but still. :\

"Hai im Anacybele and i dont understand at all how cultural interpretation works. And im also not willing to understand how that works cuz im not going to ask. Why bother? Im American and my opinion is law! They must be just plain ignorant of this thing in order to not understand it, despite the fact its something that originated in their nation. They just never got exposed to it...yeah...ill just keep telling myself that cuz im American. My poor husbando, no one in the land of your creators understands you like i do.

Did i mention im an American Stereotype today?"

2dlw377.png

Gonna go see the new one soon with a friend.

Please give us your review?

I fixed it. I dunno how I flubbed it, but still. :\

Anyone else, and I'd write it off as a joke...

"Hai im Anacybele and i dont understand at all how cultural interpretation works. And im also not willing to understand how that works cuz im not going to ask. Why bother? Im American and my opinion is law! They must be just plain ignorant of this thing in order to not understand it, despite the fact its something that originated in their nation. They just never got exposed to it...yeah...ill just keep telling myself that cuz im American. My poor husbando, no one in the land of your creators understands you like i do.

2dlw377.png

That is the best response.

I'm leaving this here for Lumi

Azumarill is by far one of the cutest Pokemon that can be used in VGC 2012. However, Azumarill has more than just cuteness on its side; it has an ability that most Pokemon would die for in Huge Power. With Huge Power, Azumarill's Attack is boosted by 50%, and with a great offensive typing in Water, it can take advantage of this very well. However, Game Freak felt that the cute rabbit needed even more power, so in DPP, they gave Azumarill Aqua Jet, a great priority move for Azumarill. Thanks to Aqua Jet, Azumarill can nail faster common Fire-, Rock-, and Ground-type Pokemon, such as Terrakion, Volcarona, and Mamoswine. Azumarill's 100 / 80 / 80 defenses mean that it can take a hit as well, and with only two weaknesses, Azumarill can last a while. However, this is where it all ends for Azumarill. With base 50 Speed, Azumarill is painfully slow, though Aqua Jet somewhat remedies this. There are Pokemon such as Jellicent that wall Azumarill completely, meaning that there is a limit to Azumarill's usefulness. One of the perks to using Azumarill is that it is a rabbit. Imagine sweeping your opponents with a rabbit.

Jellicent is easy to deal with Knock Off. But...it's entirely the only way that Azumarill won't get walled.

I'll never understand how Ike is any more important to the series than any other lord, but oh well.

He was in multiple games! Don't you see?!

Who was also Americas biggest and most popular attraction like it was for Marth in Japan.

As a US citizen, I have to agree with you. >_>

As a US citizen, I have to agree with you. >_>

>implying Loki is not a US citizen

I have no idea about that but she has a point. Ike is clearly intended to appeal to the Americans and his popularity is primary among the American audience (as far I know).

Anacybele doesn't get that Ike is both new and not even close to the most popular Lord from the series. The Tellius games are not the best by any criteria (maybe sales?). She is blind to context.

She's more oblivious than anything.