• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really okay though. In case you haven't noticed, this thread is complain central, what with TheOldMan, Kon, Marthur, Mumu and others complaining (mostly about their jobs). Though the latter two haven't done so recently, but still...

What does this even mean.

I'm sorry ;-;

Maaan, it's okay. I was just being matter-of-fact there! I got no problems with you or anyone else complaining, and I'm sure others don't either (especially seeing as how they indulge you).

How often does the complaining get around here?

Maaan, it's okay. I was just being matter-of-fact there! I got no problems with you or anyone else complaining, and I'm sure others don't either (especially seeing as how they indulge you).

They probably shouldn't indulge me so much, even if I do appreciate it :<

I've honestly been trying not to complain so much, since I'm eventually going to really get on people's nerves if all I do is complain... .-.

They probably shouldn't indulge me so much, even if I do appreciate it :<

I've honestly been trying not to complain so much, since I'm eventually going to really get on people's nerves if all I do is complain... .-.

Hahahaha, now you're complaining about complaining!

But really, it's not like it's all you ever do. And if you get comfort from it and others don't have a problem, I don't see why you should stop.

EDIT: Also what Jenni said!

Edited by Nightmare

Not as far as I've seen though, but the only complaining I dislike are the attention seeking "oh woe is me" and their ilk.

It can get to me sometimes too, but I also tell myself that some, if not all, of those people are probably seeking attention because they actually need it. And I feel it'd be kinda unfair to have a "keep it to yourself" attitude, leaving them to try handling it on their own. Maybe there could be a better way for them to express it and to try to get help, sure, but idk I guess I just feel like I can't judge.

It mainly gets to me when people go "attention seeking 'oh woe is me'" but then don't even care about the help/comfort that's been offered. And then I judge~ Wee such a hypocrite I am

Edited by Freohr Datia

It can get to me sometimes too, but I also tell myself that some, if not all, of those people are probably seeking attention because they actually need it. And I feel it'd be kinda unfair to have a "keep it to yourself" attitude, leaving them to try handling it on their own. Maybe there could be a better way for them to express it and to try to get help, sure, but idk I guess I just feel like I can't judge.

It mainly gets to me when people go "attention seeking 'oh woe is me'" but then don't even care about the help/comfort that's been offered. And then I judge~ Wee such a hypocrite I am

I know that some people are genuinely seeking support, and most of the time, they come to a place where feel comfortable, if I could guess the mentality, (unconsciously, I'm sure), could be seen as "since I feel most comfortable here, I can probably get support here as well", in which case, I think that's fine.

@the bolded; this is precisely what my post was referring to, that's what I dislike, namely if it's someone who supposedly values your input or some such.

Hahahaha, now you're complaining about complaining!

But really, it's not like it's all you ever do. And if you get comfort from it and others don't have a problem, I don't see why you should stop.

EDIT: Also what Jenni said!

Ha, I guess I am XD

I think I just have a tendency to guilt trip myself because every time I complain about something I feel like I'm trying to make it sound like I have the worst life evar when my problems aren't even that bad >_<

On a happier note, I get to hang out at my sister's over the weekend~ We're going to pick up our copies of SSB4 and have a four way free-for-all with my brother in-law and my bf~

'Course, he doesn't know I got him a copy... or a 3DS to play it on :p

I know of whom you speak. B: I dont blame you too much for judging.

SMASH HYPE HOO HOO HOO!

I pick up my game the morning of the morrow. SO EXCITE! There will be tea and Smash.

Ha, I guess I am XD

I think I just have a tendency to guilt trip myself because every time I complain about something I feel like I'm trying to make it sound like I have the worst life evar when my problems aren't even that bad >_<

On a happier note, I get to hang out at my sister's over the weekend~ We're going to pick up our copies of SSB4 and have a four way free-for-all with my brother in-law and my bf~

'Course, he doesn't know I got him a copy... or a 3DS to play it on :p

If you're not really doing that though, no reason to guilt up! Though I say this, but it's easier said than done...but still.

That definitely sounds like a fun time. I remember you mentioning being close to your sister or something?

Kukuku, a present? Is it for an occasion or you just felt like it?