• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, TheEnd said:

well, of course asking people about their jobs when you're unemployed is asking to get burned

i dreaded that question for 4 full years :')

Sigh... I know this feeling too good although not for 4 years.

Such depressing to give my friends and relatives the answer that I'm looking for work.

9 hours ago, TheEnd said:

i still don't feel comfortable asking unemployed people if they managed to get employed, i remember the struggle and it was real

good cause yeah... ugh

5 hours ago, Jedi said:

Poor Jusis :P 

vnquuBj.jpg

i love that bonding event LOL

55 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

jedi's gone so coldsteel, it's as if he's been hit by the seventh form

...wow kieran idk what else to say

5 hours ago, TheEnd said:

can we officially welcome you, then

Yes haha I suppose you can. 

1 hour ago, エレノアヒューム said:

i love that bonding event LOL

I've liked most of the ones I've picked in both CS1 & 2 so far haha, its so hard to pick who to do them with most of the time because I like everyone x.x (Emma always gets first dibs though).

huh not sure what that is about lmao

CS2 ending spoilers

just before rean rescues cedric and defeats vermilion apocalypse, he says, "eight leaves one blade, seventh form... ENLIGHTENED DOMINATION!"

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

CS2 ending spoilers

Hide contents

just before rean rescues cedric and defeats vermilion apocalypse, he says, "eight leaves one blade, seventh form... ENLIGHTENED DOMINATION!"

o

i never paid attention lmao 

or because weeb voices

25 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

CS2 ending spoilers

Hide contents

isnt that literally just the name of the attack he already normally has tho lol

o

i never paid attention lmao 

or because weeb voices

dammit Shirlston 

41 minutes ago, Tonton said:

isnt that literally just the name of the attack he already normally has tho lol

don't recall him ever having it in cs2

3 hours ago, Jedi said:

Yes haha I suppose you can.

I've liked most of the ones I've picked in both CS1 & 2 so far haha, its so hard to pick who to do them with most of the time because I like everyone x.x (Emma always gets first dibs though).

too bad emma's "route" had to be neutered, as it involved calling her by name and the english games already have rean do that from start :( (he calls her iincho/president in the jap version)

1 minute ago, Eleanor Hume said:

*Take them home.

I wish! But we already have four cats, and they avoid people too and are outdoor cats as opposed to our indoor cats so I don't think it'd work out.

Its really cold outside too sometimes and theres also the risk of being hit by cars, and if any of them are the opposite sex from one another that means theres a risk for more cats too and its been a like a couple of weeks since they showed up aaaaaa
There is a no-kill shelter we know that would be willing to take them in but its like 50$ for traps and we don't know if they will also charge to have them fixed/vaccinated/etc so it depends on what my mom is willing to do ~_~

5 hours ago, TheEnd said:

too bad emma's "route" had to be neutered, as it involved calling her by name and the english games already have rean do that from start :( (he calls her iincho/president in the jap version)

Ah, that is kind of interesting, although I'm not sure if it would have translated super well into English. 

I still quite like all their interactions despite that.

8 minutes ago, Fleece said:

I wish! But we already have four cats, and they avoid people too and are outdoor cats as opposed to our indoor cats so I don't think it'd work out.

Its really cold outside too sometimes and theres also the risk of being hit by cars, and if any of them are the opposite sex from one another that means theres a risk for more cats too and its been a like a couple of weeks since they showed up aaaaaa
There is a no-kill shelter we know that would be willing to take them in but its like 50$ for traps and we don't know if they will also charge to have them fixed/vaccinated/etc so it depends on what my mom is willing to do ~_~

Yeah, it makes sense.

You would have to neutralize the cats first, and I don't know if neutralizing outdoor cats costs money in the US. In my country it's for free, but only for outdoor cats.

Also seven cats would turn into a little zoo at home.

Outdoor cats can get along with indoor cats, but of course they need day parole at first. It takes a while till they will accustom on home. I adopted a few outdoor cats and made them all housetrained. 

Also I won't take one single cat home anymore because...

1. ... my dad wouldn't permit it
  2. ... I had very bad experiences with taking a cat to my bed.

Right, so I'm supposed to go back to Mistwald but I go through it and I end up at a giant tree with no interaction prompt. Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, Eleanor Hume said:

Whenever I leave the frontdoor, a little horde of cats gives me a warm welcome.

I can still cuddle them all often enough as I want, just outside.

Nice

If you're interested TE.

did i just stay up all night playing yakuza

oops

8 hours ago, Jedi said:

Ah, that is kind of interesting, although I'm not sure if it would have translated super well into English.

I still quite like all their interactions despite that.

it was a highly japanese thing -- funnily enough, emma was the only party member rean didn't call by name at all normally (iirc even sara got "sara-sensei" sometimes, but emma was always iincho), so that was their gimmick

If you're interested TE.

hey go

i wonder if there will be any reviews around by the time i finish yakuza 0, i'm still not sure if i should wait a year to play it in english or not

so many games, so little time

6 hours ago, TheEnd said:

did i just stay up all night playing yakuza

oops

yakuza 0 didn't even chart in top 40 in UK when the game released. 'tis a franchise i wouldn't mind trying out one day