• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone assume I have an ulterior motive all the time? You guys make it difficult to not act like a douche, y'know.

Because we're teasing you

XD Because you often show that you do~

^ Tsundere exhibitionist.

In your dreams.

I'm thinking of downloading VIII or IX next. I have $10.01 left on my funds, but I dunno.

If you're choosing between those two, go for IX.

Because we're teasing you

XD Because you often show that you do~

I flirt, I tease. That's just how I am. I'm like that with everybody, and there isn't any ulterior motive behind that either. It hurts to be labeled over things like that... but I guess people don't know that, or just don't care.

What

Oh I just was talking to Ether. Guess I should've quoted him... or edited my last post.

I flirt, I tease. That's just how I am. I'm like that with everybody, and there isn't any ulterior motive behind that either. It hurts to be labeled over things like that... but I guess people don't know that, or just don't care.

Well I'd personally be offended if you labeled me as the latter =b

Edited by Freohr Datia

TE is telling me to go for IX and Dio is telling me to go for V.

Hmm, decisions decisions. like I said, I only have $10.01 on my funds.

Pirate one of them

Oh I just was talking to Ether. Guess I should've quoted him... or edited my last post.

Well I'd personally be offended if you labeled me as the latter =b

Yeah well like I said, I try to be nice to everyone, I try to get along, but it's hard to not just cave and act like a douche when every time we talk, you make implications that I'm nothing but a sex-crazed pervert. You say you'd be offended if I said you didn't care, but you sure don't act like you care. I gave you the first option as benefit of the doubt, don't make me realize that was a mistake.

[spoiler=Dio's Pictures' B-R]Dio, your first image, the avy, is separated in these two pictures:

e8k0zk.png

svgig8.png

The first image has a size of 150x150, and the second, 147x148.

147*148 = 21756 px2.

150*150 = 22500 px2.

21756/22500 = ~97%, or a b-r ratio of 97 pixels of boob for every 100 pixels. lol

The sig, in these two pictures:

vnyvki.png

1567d6e.png

The first, 500x394, and the second, 155x153.

155*153 = 23715 px2

500*394 = 197000 px2

23715/197000 = ~12%, or a b-r ratio of 3 pixels of boob for every 25 pixels. A deceptively low b-r, but that would be increased by taking out the border.

Edited by Sinistar

I love oreos.

Me four.

Very good!

I played them from Cool Math Games.com. They're really fun

"IT'S OVER 9000!"

That sounded alot like Dragon Ball Z from Vegeta. O_o

Edited by King Marth 64

Awwww something in my BLT does seem gross.... Dinner ruined =[

Yeah well like I said, I try to be nice to everyone, I try to get along, but it's hard to not just cave and act like a douche when every time we talk, you make implications that I'm nothing but a sex-crazed pervert. You say you'd be offended if I said you didn't care, but you sure don't act like you care. I gave you the first option as benefit of the doubt, don't make me realize that was a mistake.

I'm not quite sure but I'm guessing in this case I've just been taking all the wrong posts seriously and all the wrong posts non-seriously.

As in every time you ever acted flirty I took it too seriously and the wrong way. It's what I've taught myself to expect I guess. =o Especially since you act the same to every girl. So it's just given me that impression~

But sometimes when I point this out you're just all "teehee is there something wrong? *wink**wink*" kinda like in that attitude and so that didn't exactly help me much XD

And then when you say "I'm not being perverted I'm just always flirty" that's probably the part I took less seriously. As if you were trying to cover it up or something?

Certainly if I understood what you were really doing the whole time I would never not care about it D= Since you've almost convinced yourself that though then I guess that shows how little we've really talked. For most of the flirtiness I've just observed.

But another thing that's misunderstood is that I've never really seriously been repulsed by you either. =/ As I said already I'm mainly just teasing you XD

You mean Blaz.rar.

"IT'S OVER 9000!"

That sounded alot like Dragon Ball Z from Vegeta. O_o

It was. And it was a HORRIBLE reference. The execution was POORLY done.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Awwww something in my BLT does seem gross.... Dinner ruined =[

I'm not quite sure but I'm guessing in this case I've just been taking all the wrong posts seriously and all the wrong posts non-seriously.

As in every time you ever acted flirty I took it too seriously and the wrong way. It's what I've taught myself to expect I guess. =o Especially since you act the same to every girl. So it's just given me that impression~

But sometimes when I point this out you're just all "teehee is there something wrong? *wink**wink*" kinda like in that attitude and so that didn't exactly help me much XD

And then when you say "I'm not being perverted I'm just always flirty" that's probably the part I took less seriously. As if you were trying to cover it up or something?

Certainly if I understood what you were really doing the whole time I would never not care about it D= Since you've almost convinced yourself that though then I guess that shows how little we've really talked. For most of the flirtiness I've just observed.

But another thing that's misunderstood is that I've never really seriously been repulsed by you either. =/ As I said already I'm mainly just teasing you XD

If you'd been paying attention to how I am with Rey and Trent(SoC and Seph, incase you don't know who I'm referring to), it should be plainly obvious that it's not just girls. I wouldn't even care so much if you thought it... it's your right, I suppose... it would hurt to know you thought of me that way, but not as much as all the jabs do... I... I have my limits to how many jabs at my honour I can take... I just want you to understand that.

But if you didn't know, I'm not going to blame you for it... just...

[spoiler=Dio's Pictures' B-R]Dio, your first image, the avy, is separated in these two pictures:

e8k0zk.png

svgig8.png

The first image has a size of 150x150, and the second, 147x148.

147*148 = 21756 px2.

150*150 = 22500 px2.

21756/22500 = ~97%, or a b-r ratio of 97 pixels of boob for every 100 pixels. lol

The sig, in these two pictures:

vnyvki.png

1567d6e.png

The first, 500x394, and the second, 155x153.

155*153 = 23715 px2

500*394 = 197000 px2

23715/197000 = ~12%, or a b-r ratio of 3 pixels of boob for every 25 pixels. A deceptively low b-r, but that would be increased by taking out the border.

That's some impressive mathematits there, friendo.

Speaking of meals, today's main course was fish stew.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it but man

seafood is gross

If you'd been paying attention to how I am with Rey and Trent(SoC and Seph, incase you don't know who I'm referring to), it should be plainly obvious that it's not just girls. I wouldn't even care so much if you thought it... it's your right, I suppose... it would hurt to know you thought of me that way, but not as much as all the jabs do... I... I have my limits to how many jabs at my honour I can take... I just want you to understand that.

But if you didn't know, I'm not going to blame you for it... just...

Yes I know who Rey and Trent are but no I never really noticed...

I'm sorry =[ But I understand now I just misunderstood everything.

And I'm also trying to make you understand that my opinion of you really isn't as bad as you are taking it to be. Seriously if I did I would never have considered keeping you on my friends list and got rid of you the way I got rid of black ops...

I wasn't trying to think wrongly of you though honest! ;~;