• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's always the worst thing eveeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm in such an artsy mood right now and really wanna do some drawing or maybe a bit more writing but mostly drawing and maybe even some more spriting...

But whenever I get into this mood I can never come up with anything to do or even when I do get an idea I never get anything done! D=

And I keep making typos but it might be the effect from coffee...

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's always the worst thing eveeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm in such an artsy mood right now and really wanna do some drawing or maybe a bit more writing but mostly drawing and maybe even some more spriting...

But whenever I get into this mood I can never come up with anything to do or even when I do get an idea I never get anything done! D=

And I keep making typos but it might be the effect from coffee...

Draw a pic of me playing my videogame while sitting on Ishtar's back like a chair. It'll be funny.

No really, if you draw it for me I'll give you a ton of Shiny Pokemon since that's all I've got to give.

Unless you play TF2.

Also thanks SoC. :awesome:

Edited by Crashman_Alpha

I regret my decision.

Curiosity killed the cat. nekomimi_emoticon_phinal_ver__by_BlackMageDryfe.gif

自分のことの呼び方・・・女は自分でと呼び方・・・聞いたことない・・・

それにとても甲高い声・・・

頭が痛い・・・

後悔してしまった・・・

Draw a pic of me playing my videogame while sitting on Ishtar's back like a chair. It'll be funny.

No really, if you do it for me I'll give you a ton of Shiny Pokemon since that's all I've got to give.

Unless you play TF2.

I do not play TF2

And I'm not entirely sure how I would go about doing that XD Don't know what you look like and never played any of the japanese FE releases yet =o

Aaannnd since I've never found my first shiny ever ever ever before besides gyarados, I don't wanna get any other shinies yet until I find my first. Because I want it to really feel like I worked to get one =3

I have this particular idea in my head but have no idea how to go about doing it. It doesn't help that I don't have a tablet because my drawing hand is too unsteady with mouse or touch pad. Because this idea in my head would be nothing without color! =o

Aww alright.

Shinies are haaaaaaaaaaaard to find. It took a ~month of SRing to get my Shiny Rayquaza. :/

While I played my first pokemon game many years ago, I got out of pokemon so I at least don't have to say it's been like a full ~7 years of not finding a shiny xD

hey look it's

stories no one cares about time

So my little sister's birthday is next week and she was brainstorming up things to do. She eventually decides on an amusement park, and my parents, conniving individuals that they are, see the perfect opportunity for a day to themselves. Playing off the old man's distaste of thrill rides, they're all like "hey we could just drop you guys off there and then get you at the end of the day yeah" and this sounds fine with me. Until my sister suggests bringing her friend along. And you know what? I'm in never in any kind of mood to chaperone two teenage girls whose sole purpose in existence is to giggle. Because that's all they'll do is giggle.

myaaaah why meeeeeee

Edited by Pride

Draw FE-related stuff?

And go play FE4 already.

@Chalis: Someone forced me to watch the first 4 episodes of Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou. It's fun, and I might download the rest later.

How is Natsume Shi btw?

Edited by Marthur

giggle giggle

Got any friends to bring with you? =o

simmmmmmmerrrrrr

Yeah. But there's only one friend of mine who would put up with all that giggling

and sabes que im not sure if I can trust him near my sister's friend, no offense to him

Usually if somebody has some aura thingy whenever they do some special power thingymajig or maybe their magic, they seem to always make the color match something about them. Like their outfit or hair color.

And I realized since that doesn't entirely make sense to me besides the fact that it makes it look good, I thought what if I did something like that where the color didn't match anything about the character? XD

But that's the problem. I can't really do much of this to make it look good...

@Chalis: Someone forced me to watch the first 4 episodes of Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou. It's fun, and I might download the rest later.

How is Natsume Shi btw?

Highschool Boys? Reminds me I should go watch past episode 2. I loved the ending on that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zllwFwSQ-w

There is greater frequency of the exorcists, Tanuma/Natsume OTP, and the usual Book of Friendship affair. I'm saving the last three episodes for Monday.

It's not fun tripping down a flight of stairs.

Are you okay?

Not enough enthusiasm for it =[

I'm throwing my enthusiasm at you.

Highschool Boys?

There is greater frequency of the exorcists, Tanuma/Natsume OTP, and the usual Book of Friendship affair. I'm saving the last three episodes for Monday.

Yes.

Well that sounds slightly boring, but I'll probably get to watch it eventually.

Edited by Marthur