• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, sure. :KnollRoll:

I haven't! Honest and for true... I could understand you saying that last night because I was acting really silly, but I'm not acting anymore! I've gone back to being plain old me.

I haven't! Honest and for true... I could understand you saying that last night because I was acting really silly, but I'm not acting anymore! I've gone back to being plain old me.

Hahahaha

I supposed I should just play along with these shenanigans

PSN Download?

It's only disc form in Japanese, so you have to buy it on the PSN.

Well doh in that case. I'll have to get my older brother to help me on that one then... In any case, thanks. Now I know what I must do...

Edited by Metal King Slime

Nah I think it's cute!! :D

Yaaaayyyyy

Me too x3

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyy why'd Night have to leave I have to ask him if he can see my avi ;~;

wait so is it just dum internet?

Edited by Freohr Datia

12x. She's Tina's replacement.

I don't think i promoted many people in my file. The exp gain is cut by a lot for promoted people, so I mostly promoted units who could use staves, like Asvel.

This page could be helpful for you, but sadly I don't have any data after chapter 20 yet. Partly because I want to finish chapter 19, recruit Misha and Galzus, and keep my sanity without using warping staves.

I blame the 100% remove Dragon Knights and the forced deployment.

Cool, so I use Safy to recruit her? and I'm currently on 7 right now. I find those reinforcement Dragon Knights annoying, trying to take out Jude? and Jamie to stop those reinforcements.

I was checking that page, and I see Black Knight can be recruited and Miranda promotes to Master Knight. Sweet!

Cool, so I use Safy to recruit her? and I'm currently on 7 right now. I find those reinforcement Dragon Knights annoying, trying to take out Jude? and Jamie to stop those reinforcements.

I was checking that page, and I see Black Knight can be recruited and Miranda promotes to Master Knight. Sweet!

I'm pretty sure Leaf does. The real Tina is fought as a boss in chapter 12. Do try, though if you don't kill them Hannibal comes in, as an enemy.

I don't think Miranda will be easy to use. By then, early 20 in AS is getting rather bad unless you're good somewhere else, like the Black Knight is. Leaf's Master Knight also only has physical weapons, so don't think her promotion will be that awesome.

Edited by Dio

You should edit it so her face gets closer and closer and eventually all you see is her mouth like she's eating you.

Hmmmmm not sure how to manage that besides cropping....

I'm pretty sure Leaf does. The real Tina is fought as a boss in chapter 12. Do try, though if you don't kill them Hannibal comes in, as an enemy.

I don't think Miranda will be easy to use. By then, early 20 in AS is getting rather bad unless you're good somewhere else, like the Black Knight is. Leaf's Master Knight also only has physical weapons, so don't think her promotion will be that awesome.

Hmm, I have the Elite manual which I got it from chapter 6. I usually give it to Miranda on FE5 if I'm taking the Lunar route. I wonder..

And also, I managed to take Jude and Jamie. Now those reinforcement Dragon Knights won't be coming now.