FE4 THREAD

Fia

Have I ever mentionned I hated human resources?

Stupid piece of shit never answers the phone when I need them.

You have.

The human resources people here basically said I was retarded when I told them I had trouble answering the phone.

(I still don't have a cellphone. Even my mother has three.)

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a cell phone just because my parents wanted me to have one for whenever they needed to contact me when I'm not around. That and I was going to dorm 250 miles away from them.

Then I got a new one with the "upgrade" over the other being a simple MP3 player because it was supposedly strange of me to have such a crappy cell phone and have absolutely no interest in the new stuff like your typical teenager.

Edited by Sirius

Dear Zachary [lastname],

For your protection, we have placed a limitation on your PayPal account

because we were unable to verify some information on your account.

After reviewing your account information, if you have questions regarding

your account access, please contact PayPal by clicking "Contact Us" on any

PayPal webpage.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that

this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Lori

PayPal Compliance Department

PayPal, an eBay Company

I'm 110% that this has to do with that fuckshit MoneyPak not working.

Edited by Crashman_Alpha

First time I got a cell phone, I left it in my drawer and had my number deleted as a result.

But since Free (the company) decided to offer free mobile phone services, my parents decided to get me another one, two weeks ago.

There are 6 persons in my telephone book. 5 of them being family. This is how bad my social skillz are.

Ha ha. A non-waifu related dream. I haven't had that in a while.

So.

I'm a Thunder Mage. Band of Mercenaries.

We get locked in a semi-spacious room.

We get our mission briefing.

Then we put in a VCR. Our mission is some sort of Dragon and we need to kill it.

The VCR starts, with a Disney Logo... then afterwards, huge glowing eyes go on the screen.

Rayquaza comes out... the room shifts into something else. We're out in a huge field, and the battle begins. Yes. DISNEY MOVIES GENERATE EVIL MONSTERS.

Apparently, I lose my tome... and suddenly I grab a Book of Mormon. I was like "what am I supposed to do!? Preach to the thing!?"

I was like "Oh whatever". I wave my hand. Suddenly light starts charging in my hand. I get the words "Lightning Nova"... even though I don't know where it came from. I say it, and I see unknowingly cast the most powerful Thunder Spell ever. I see it really damaged it... but then I woke up because my pillow fell off the bed.

It actually tastes pretty good, Reyquaza. The regret will probably come later, when... Oh, you know.

EDIT: Freohr has good taste in badges.

Edited by Charlie

EDIT: Freohr has good taste in badges.

I still don't even know who this is... XD

But awww she looks pretty and the colors are lovely! I love the deep to light blue (mostly the deep blue because I tend to prefer darker colors over lighter colors =D) and I love love love flowerz =3333

Ha ha. A non-waifu related dream. I haven't had that in a while.

So.

I'm a Thunder Mage. Band of Mercenaries.

We get locked in a semi-spacious room.

We get our mission briefing.

Then we put in a VCR. Our mission is some sort of Dragon and we need to kill it.

The VCR starts, with a Disney Logo... then afterwards, huge glowing eyes go on the screen.

Rayquaza comes out... the room shifts into something else. We're out in a huge field, and the battle begins. Yes. DISNEY MOVIES GENERATE EVIL MONSTERS.

Apparently, I lose my tome... and suddenly I grab a Book of Mormon. I was like "what am I supposed to do!? Preach to the thing!?"

I was like "Oh whatever". I wave my hand. Suddenly light starts charging in my hand. I get the words "Lightning Nova"... even though I don't know where it came from. I say it, and I see unknowingly cast the most powerful Thunder Spell ever. I see it really damaged it... but then I woke up because my pillow fell off the bed.

Awesome dream, Rey.

Bold: Moan... What a moment killer.

I still don't even know who this is... XD

But awww she looks pretty and the colors are lovely! I love the deep to light blue (mostly the deep blue because I tend to prefer darker colors over lighter colors =D) and I love love love flowerz =3333

She's a Falcom character... and that's about all I know.

Oh yeah it did say that in the sigs.... I forget all of who had them XD Maybe it was just TheEnd and Ether or something...

You can feel however you want BLS! =D

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm beginning to contemplate getting rid of all of those "VOTE FOR THIS CHARACTER" threads.

Edited by Charlie

No information whatsoever on this character. Yet.

I'm beginning to contemplate getting rid of all of those "VOTE FOR THIS CHARACTER" threads.

I dismissed it as a pet peeve, these things can't last forever and I won't mind them too much unless Vincent decides to make a "2nd Jugdral badge nomination" or something like that.

Edited by Sirius

I'm beginning to contemplate getting rid of you.

Hey I took a turn for the Mumu there.

Edited by Tangerine

I dismissed it as a pet peeve, these things can't last forever and I won't mind them too much unless Vincent decides to make a "2nd Jugdral badge nomination" or something like that.

I didn't plan on going through with it, but... It would be really satisfying if I could.

I'm beginning to contemplate getting rid of you.

Hey I took a turn for the Mumu there.

You love me too much to get rid of me, silly.