FE4 THREAD

Fia

You hater. You... you... spiteful old maaaaan

I'm not hating. I'm simply not hyped about it and really don't have the desire to care much about it. This marriage thing does not appeal to me in the least for example.

"Iiiiiiin myyyyy day /cooooooough/ we used the class we were given and /liked/ it!"

Pft, I reclassed Paola when I got FE12 all night long.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not hating. I'm simply not hyped about it and really don't have the desire to care much about it. This marriage thing does not appeal to me in the least for example.

It's not just the marriage! It's the whole intrigue! The DLC! The expansive character list! Dare I say it: the story! The children system--not as in-depth as FE4 but wow! WOWWOWOOWOWOWOWOWWO

It's not just the marriage! It's the whole intrigue! The DLC! The expansive character list! Dare I say it: the story! The children system--not as in-depth as FE4 but wow! WOWWOWOOWOWOWOWOWWO

When someone mentions one thing as an example, don't assume that it's the only factor they've considered.

"Iiiiiiin myyyyy day /cooooooough/ we used the class we were given and /liked/ it!"

Y U B Double posting?

I read up that MU can marry other character's kids and they'd have kids, so... 3rd gen?

Edited by Zak defender of...

I don't speak to Musashi outside of this thread and perhaps the staff board. You are just bored and are trying to do something silly to pass the time before you have to go to work.

I would never.

:(