• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got my sister to watch Fate/Zero and she actually enjoyed it.

All this time I thought Nasuverse things were more of an acquired taste and that the flow of the show was too slow to keep her attention.

Perhaps she is ready to become...a next-level TMfag

AMERICAS NEXT TOP OTAKU

A competition where a pair, one uber nerd and the other relatively normal, must become equal in faggotry. Will our nerds have the logical reasoning and social skills to make their randomly selected partner watch and enjoy at least three shows of every genre before all the other teams competing? Or will they burn out and lose the ultimate prize, the promise that should they win, any show they want will be made? You want that Mighty Decode season 3? You want Heaven's Feel by ufotable? You want your shitty fanfic up in lights? WELL YOU BEST STEP UP

...I'd watch it.

Edited by Pride

She can still play an SNES FE if she doesn't want to sleep.

Maybe you need some sleep? Considering that I see you online.

You know what I meant. :Knoll:

A competition where a pair, one uber nerd and the other relatively normal, must become equal in faggotry. Will our nerds have the logical reasoning and social skills to make their randomly selected partner watch and enjoy at least three shows of every genre before all the other teams competing? Or will they burn out and lose the ultimate prize, the promise that should they win, any show they want will be made? You want that Mighty Decode season 3? You want Heaven's Feel by ufotable? You want your shitty fanfic up in lights? WELL YOU BEST STEP UP

...I'd watch it.

I'd as well.

Apparently Fee's mug problem is caused by my rom lol, so I have to load it from the game and not savestate.

Mareeta is leveling quite nicely, though she refuses to gain HP. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- one life ring coming up it seems...

And hibye