Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

君の「夢のニニアン」の存在は・・・たぶん、君が望む「リアルのニニアン」を見つける可能性を封じることになるぞ。

そんなことないと思うよ。

Hey Rey I think you might like this song.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=epf65SSI-w0

dat lag

Shittt

It almost seems like an emphasis... but I can't listen to it in this loud room.

Ohh so it's a band~

"You need. Die Ninian in my hand."? Heehee

*Muscles Rei Rei and Ein*

Huh, reminds me I haven't seen anybody *muscle* in the longest time...

Guess cause nobody even !bottle's anymore~

I just found the Mayor in the Mines and I had to jump repeatedly while my fire spell does ~2 damage vs this ice queen's 800 hp. She'll occasionally mix it up with vertical slashes instead of horizontals.

I tried charging, which as the tutorial explained was just holding down the button longer. Didn't do anything, and also seems like it would throw off my jumping rhythm.

Did you get the extra Ruby? It's a few rooms back, you have to light a torch on the wall to get it to appear. Once you get that, you should be able to charge. it's so much easier to do on a psp

What difficulty mode are you on?

Did you get the extra Ruby? It's a few rooms back, you have to light a torch on the wall to get it to appear. Once you get that, you should be able to charge. it's so much easier to do on a psp

What difficulty mode are you on?

You could get the ruby before fighting that boss? I wish I knew... Well, the more you know.

Why does Furetchen keep hitting on me in sfdrafts IRC.

Probably because of your notoriety for joining boatloads of drafts and you only finishing a handful of them... Your reputation precedes you.

Nobody here cares about drafts.

Oh, right. Seeing this means I'll have to retract my answer and instead say that you, Sharpy, are asking the wrong people.

It seems like our hero has such resolve. Even if he does not have the current means to obtain what he wants, he finds an alternate way.

What a true hero.

Seems like I'm going to be out of a job soon, TE, like you. And I didn't even accept the position.

Actually, I was getting the sprites to help Aveyn Knight (Vincent) for his site and the FE Wiki also. (I just saw he already got some of the stuff already today that I didn't relize he already got it in, but I sent him the Bronze, Steel, Brave, and Killer Bow icons for him.)

I also want to see the icons for Serlis's Divinesword and Roy's Toughsword if I find them around.

Nobody here cares about drafts.

Now that just mean.

Edited by King Marth 64