FE4 THREAD

Fia

He's a hero. Us humans cannot possibly comprehend his transcendent mind.

No.

I am a hero. Marth is a bizarro. Whenever he says he's a hero, he means he's a villain. Whenever he calls one of us evil, he means we're good.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

He's Santa Claus.

Lol

Yes, yes he is santa claus with a ship that rams other ships at supersonic speed.

Ah, that's right you been playing some moonrunes SRW game on tha pstriple righthow is that

In unrelated news, Warrios Orochi 3 is a pretty fun game.

I like it a lot the only complaints I have is some maps force you to use characters that you may or may not use for the mastery, some skills are too expensive "Move again" is 380PP and "Will limit break" is 250PP instead of 150PP. Also the battleships can't move on some maps and the Kurogane can only be used temporarily.

I see, must be pretty exciting.

I kinda hate that guy.

I hate a lot of OG guys. Russel in Valsion is love though

I'm surprised you like the generic guy. He's got amazing defense and support skills though.

I still can't forgive the whole killing Captain Daitetsu thing, but...

At least he went on to have a meaningful and worthful ramming shenanigans this time.

Same here. If he was still alive 4 pilots with spirit skills \0/

Yeah lol he learned from experience.

Edited by Generic Operator

I'm surprised you like the generic guy. He's got amazing defense and support skills though.

I like him EXACTLY for that reason. Seeing a guy like him piloting the fucking Valsion is kinda funny

I like him EXACTLY for that reason. Seeing a guy like him piloting the fucking Valsion is kinda funny

Watch out, GO. You're generic too.

I once told Tangerine that I was probably more like Russel than any other SRW character, and she said that wasn't good because Russel wasn't "special enough" or some such bullshit.

In a world full of badasses that behave like your own ALLCAPSMAN, Russell is the special one.

Also I like Kai, of course.

In a world full of badasses that behave like your own ALLCAPSMAN, Russell is the special one.

This is true. Tangerine does not understand such wisdom.

Or maybe she does and just feigns stupidity so she can use me as a vehicle for her deranged, SRW-themed genderswap fantasies. :Knoll:

I think I had all my Super Emeralds done before finishing FB.

Heck, I think I had them all before even going into FB.

I should have but...

I messed up 3 times on one of the stages. Blasted jumping over one sphere too quickly >.>;

i always hated that carnival stage. act 2 pissed me off xD

I can understand it (particularly the one moment where you have to press up and down on the pad to move the elevator thing), but it's also Special Ring heaven.

Sandopolis done and all Emeralds collected

Now to my three favorite levels =D

i always hated that carnival stage. act 2 pissed me off xD

It wasn't cool the way Sega threw half of us off because of the part of getting stuck at the pillar that you actually have to move with the control panel up and down. I've even ended my game a few times there. x.x

I can understand it (particularly the one moment where you have to press up and down on the pad to move the elevator thing), but it's also Special Ring heaven.

It wasn't cool the way Sega threw half of us off because of the part of getting stuck at the pillar that you actually have to move with the control panel up and down. I've even ended my game a few times there. x.x

yeah that's the reason i hate it xD. i was stuck there for years lol

I love the music in Sandopolis~

yeah that, lava reef, and sky sanctuary~

I should have but...

I messed up 3 times on one of the stages. Blasted jumping over one sphere too quickly >.>;

Yeah, the special stages in Sonic 3&K are nasty... >_>

*Used the slowmo cheat*

OLD SONIC MUSIC THREAD

Only 8D

I remember it being like this around the beginning when I joined~

Probably my most favourite one in Sonic 3&K is Ice Cap Act 2, but that's what I can remember for now x3

I remember it being like this around the beginning when I joined~

Probably my most favourite one in Sonic 3&K is Ice Cap Act 2, but that's what I can remember for now x3

I remember that as well. I think I got mad at you for saying you didn't care for one of Sky Sanctuary, Lava Reef, or Hidden Palace :awesome:

That was a good one. Sonic 3 had the best music overall, I think, followed by 1 then 2.