• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

... First time closing. And of course we had to stay an extra hour and twenty minutes at the store. While my car froze over. And I still had a 45 minute drive afterwards.

Also, Happy 4th Birthday FE4 Thread!

if you give me time I might have a present for you

But now, sleep.

Edited by Ar-Wing Pilot

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

First dream was about college. And how I apparently took a final because I was talking to my friend, ended up sitting down and didn't want to stand up and leave and distract people in the class... yet I knew most of the answers even though I've never taken the class.

Woke up.

Went back to sleep.

...ugh.

Kinda like the A support from FE13... except with mobile devices.

I helped out Olivia, who was actually wearing normal clothes, on her homework. Gave me her number, "call me anytime, anywhere!". Said the same thing.

Woke up a few minutes after that. GUILT TRIP.

Went back to sleep.

Random crap mostly. Except this time visiting mom and dad for Christmas... and I'm married to Ninian. Mom throws out her usual jokes about Dad and how they met around the table... and she's like "he's only keeping me around because he can't return me just like items to the store." Her usual jokes, but the ones that I know are jokes because they're all sappy lovey-dove and crap. Gives dad a kiss on the cheek and he jokingly grumbles like usual, even though it's just been a running joke since I was a kid.

"What about you two?"

We apparently out-sap/out-lovey-dovey them when I say "She's the only one for me". "And he's the only one for me." and we both kiss.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH.

THIS FREAKING FANFICTION. WHAT IS THIS CRAP. BRAIN STOP IT.

GUILT TRIP AS WELL.

Oh, 3 dreams in one night. Most I reach is like, 2 whenever I decide for 5 more minutes of sleep and end up actually sleeping from 30 to an hour.

And maybe it's because my dreams have none of that, but I wouldn't trade them for anything, whacky and nonsensical as they are. They're actually funny on hindsight.