• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That's quite the interesting dream. Mine only had my hometown, some random power plant near my house, and a cat. Don't remember the rest. lol

The whole "I MUST REMEMBER MY DREAMS FOR THE SAKE OF SEEING NINIAN" phase I went through kind of helped with dream recall. >_>;

So Rey, if dancer in Japanese is Odoriko, what's alchemist in Japanese?

Not particularly a word I'd use every day. It's a long one, like when you'd say strategist.

錬金術師

Renkinjutsushi

The whole "I MUST REMEMBER MY DREAMS FOR THE SAKE OF SEEING NINIAN" phase I went through kind of helped with dream recall. >_>;

Hah. With the nature of my usual dreams, I tend to recall only the most surreal or when they actually make sense. And then there are those I only remember the endings, because even they are just that bizarre. lol

That's quite the interesting dream. Mine only had my hometown, some random power plant near my house, and a cat. Don't remember the rest. lol

A cat? What breed of cat was it? Scottish Fold?

A cat? What breed of cat was it? Scottish Fold?

American Wirehair. I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually my cat (they were almost identical).

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I had a non-lucid dream about lucid dreaming. Kind of like in inception where they were talking to each other in their dreams.

This random kid was on a mission to stop these corrupt corporate jerks and was apparently doing it through my world.

I knew it was my world because there were 3 T-Rexs chasing us, he's like "This is your world! Do something!". I slammed my fist down, and a bottomless pit appeared under the first T-Rex. I casted FE8 Thundaga on the second one (lol, complete with the PS1 sound effects), and Falcon Punched the last one into the sky Team Rocket style.

The problem was, when he finally found the corrupt corporate jerks, we had to wait. Just wait for about 3 days dream time for some reason.

While we were waiting, we talked about crap. And since it was my world, I basically whipped up camping stuff... food... etc.

And we ended up talking about life problems. Apparently, one of mine was this mysterious girl that is in the back of my mind and keeps appearing randomly from time to time in my dreams (I WONDER WHO IT IS). Like when I point her out to him. And whenever I try to make her appear, a faint image of her is the only thing that appears. Very sparkly.

"Do you see her? Everytime I try, I can only get a glimpse of her."

"Nope... at least not a clear view. Is that... blue hair...?"

Ended up waking up before we could kick the corporate jerks' asses.

Then I went back to sleep... because you know... it was like 5 AM.

And then I see her... and she was speaking English. XD

And she said "Oh? You're confused I'm speaking English?"

...and something to explain that I'm not going to get into.

You have the best dreams ever.

Stuck at CVS, standing in line behind old people, waiting to get a needle shoved into my arm. Goodie goodie... :Knoll:

>Popo comes back

>Tangerine starts paying more attention to me

This cannot be a coincidence.

I see this thread will be in good hands when I leave.

Except you will surpass me since these are ACTUAL females.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Psh, I revive my big threads periodically (aka when I am totally bored)! If I wanted attention I would totally do something cooler.

Also I bug you like every time I start posting in the FE4 thread. Which is like once a month!

Psh, I revive my big threads periodically (aka when I am totally bored)! If I wanted attention I would totally do something cooler.

Also I bug you like every time I start posting in the FE4 thread. Which is like once a month!

That time of the month huh.

This is what happens when you give people the option to give a name to main characters in a game that has hype.

The Japanese did the same thing with Naga saying "I'm hard" for MU's name.

I did that for the lulz the last time I played FE7 with a tactician named My ass.

Well, it should be more than just ONCE A MONTH! :tangerinedry: