• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

He wanted me to buy him an overpriced ring for Olivia. .____.

WHO. WHAT. WHEN. WHERE. HOW.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MARTHUR IS TALKING ABOUT.

A few hours ago, while I was sleeping.

I PLEAD THE FIFTH.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Ah...

So rey is no longer content in staying in his own dreams.

He sees fit to invade the dreams of others.

Do not abuse this power, rey, for the Blades of the Darkmoon will hunt you down.

Ah...

Do not abuse this power, rey, for the Blades of the Darkmoon will hunt you down.

No, seriously, I have NO idea what Marthur is talking about.

All I remember was the Black Knight telling me that when I took a nap I was so much in a deep sleep that I was saying stuff.

All I hoped was that I didn't say anything embarrassing while I was dreaming... but I also don't remember ANYTHING about going into someone ELSE's dreams.

All I remember was the Black Knight telling me that when I took a nap I was so much in a deep sleep that I was saying stuff.

All I hoped was that I didn't say anything embarrassing while I was dreaming... but I also don't remember ANYTHING about going into someone ELSE's dreams.

I bet you were asking Marthur to buy that ring aloud as you slept. Your mother knows too much now.

The Blades of the Darkmoon? pfft that's a covenant I personally

respect, gwyndolins a cool guy

I should join his Covenant at some point. Too bad that Faith spells are kinda eh. Other than 3 of them of course.

I bet you were asking Marthur to buy that ring aloud as you slept. Your mother knows too much now.

So you're telling me I was multitasking?

Doing/saying things completely different AND invading Marthur's dream to ask them to buy a ring for Olivia?

You give my capabilities more credit than you should.

WHO. WHAT. WHEN. WHERE. HOW.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MARTHUR IS TALKING ABOUT.

Of course you wouldn't.

Oh yeah, sorry I didn't get it by the way.

I had not enough money and I'm pretty sure the vendor was trying to con me.

I accidently got caught my middle finger on the door in my left hand (it was a little pinched). And I might not be posting much on this site for now on until I get my middle finger on my left hand better. (I typing this all of this in my right hand)

Edited by King Marth 64

So what the fuck is going on today?

Today is "Blue Monday," apparently.

"How does it feel to treat me like you do?"

Edited by Raven

I accidently got caught my middle finger on the door in my left hand (it was a little pinched). And I might not be posting much on this site for now on until I get my middle finger on my left hand better. (I typing this all of this in my right hand)

After all of that god modding, in the end it was a door that defeated the great hero. Why didn't any of you guys think of using that?

MADOKA IS REAL

Alright... Will you be alright doing it yourself though?

:<

Good :D

Awww

Ummmmm we'll see :unsure: i'll probably get the men to help actually now we're thinking of maybe moving the master socket afterall. I wonder if electricians will do it for us?

No? I do not comprehend, ojou-sama.

Faaaantaaaaaaaaaaabulous~~~

Did you hakc some more, ojou-sama? Were you missing because you were hakcing everything in sight?

You're wonderful!!

Faaaantaaaaaaaaaaabulous~~~

My exams are on this week: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday! I was missing because I was studying :3 lots to study...

oh hey NTG is back.

briefly

Ouch :< did it hurt a lot? Hope it gets better.

Ah...

Rey, Rey, Rey