FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah, this desert is where I was born, and lived practically all of my life so far. In fact, I also have this desire of dying here. Whether is through old age or an earthquake... but hopefully, from old age.

Hmmmm... I can't say I know the first thing about living in the desert, tbh.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm... I can't say I know the first thing about living in the desert, tbh.

Well, it's not quite unusual. This is a city after all. It's mainly the mostly dry weather and extreme temperatures that make any noticeable difference, as it fits, being in a desert and all that.

Waaahhhh controlling dreams sounds so boring but so few people seem to agree with me on that =< But maybe they're just the types of people that care less about having power and being in charge~

Oh yeah that or maybe also it could be people that don't have dreams nearly as entertaining as mine x3

I'm boring and vanilla.

What can be "boring and mundane" everyday moments with her are the happiest I can get when I'm asleep.

I'm boring and vanilla.

What can be "boring and mundane" everyday moments with her are the happiest I can get when I'm asleep.

Which her

My lover pops into my dreams when I'm not even trying x3

Although, I do get the option to prefer the real thing, so I do~ But I guess since you don't get that option, you have more of a reason to want to be able to dream about her every night x3

How funny. You have problems with yours freezing, while I have a problems with mine burning up.

Oh well mine heats up a whooooooooole lot too and the fan gets super loud

But it doesn't heat up to the point that it shuts off or anything though. It still get super super hot though...

But it doesn't heat up to the point that it shuts off or anything though. It still get super super hot though...

Ah...

OH REALLY

>:P

Also, I'm now faced with a conundrum. Should I get the FE13 3DS bundle when it comes out, and miss out on FExSMT, or should I save my money and see how FExSMT turns out and buy a WiiU if I like it, at the risk of the 3ds bundle no longer being available anymore should FExSMT not appeal to me?

And no, both isn't an option, for if it was this wouldn't be a conundrum.

Remember that time in school when the teacher would walk in and say "good morning kids"

Then all us kids would take like all morning to reply "good mor-ning mis-sus Dav-ies." And because Wales we'd have to end it with "a frindiau" (and friends). Good times from what I remember.

They probably still do that. Greet each other.

OH YEAH totally off-topic but I forgot to mention this several months ago

Some guy who was a relative of my mother's friend used the bathroom in my house nearly 8 years ago, and my 16th birthday cake was in the kitchen. You had to pass through the kitchen to get to the bathroom. On his way out I noticed he was standing by the cake, I couldn't see what he was doing, but when I approached he left. Then I noticed the scum had eaten nearly all of the icing off of the remaining cake. And now (well, last June or so), over 7 years after this incident, he's dead. Call it what you will but I think it's fucking karma.

My computer heats up only if I torture-test it. 8P

Speaking of which, I need to start saving up for my Haswell rig.

Edited by BLS