FE4 THREAD

Fia

That's good, I see you are lucky since I still have to wait until March and also I don't have a 3DS,

Indeed they are great!

ah, I see. Which 3DS are you gonna get? I got the Purple one. it looks nice XD

Which 007 movie is your Fav?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm pretty set considering I fed MU kills and have a level 10 MU and lv 7 Frederick going into Ch.5, it's just my OCD won't allow me to skip over Donnel even though he's gonna hit the bench so hard there won't be a bench left. The Hard part is that he has a 80-ish hit rate at best, and can't survive anything even with a Def Tonic + paired up with Fred or Kellam for +5 Def :<

Also, I feel amazingly weird going Female MU for this run since my Normal and Hard files were both guys I miss Cordelia already

Wait, wait, wait... Don't you recruit Donnel in a paralogue?

Aren't paralogues optional???

In which case, couldn't you just skip over Donnel just for now, and then come back for him later, when your units are stronger?

Oh, 80 hit is good enough... That's four hits out of five. Buuuut, you're playing Lunatic, and Lunatic makes those small differences matter a lot...

And, what? FeMU is weird?

I'm male, but I'm going to use FeMU on my first playthrough... Mostly because I want a Lucina with 60 SPD and a Morgan with a 25% Lethality activation rate... XD

I don't care much for the MU option in FE12 and FE13. I like them for their good growths, nothing more. Well, and you can breed *cough cough* That is, er, "pair" FE13 MU up with a lot of people...

ah, I see. Which 3DS are you gonna get? I got the Purple one. it looks nice XD

Which 007 movie is your Fav?

I always prefer the black colour so it will be the black standard one I guess,

Goldfinger and the Thunderball were the best ones I have watched so far, yours?

I always prefer the black colour so it will be the black standard one I guess,

Goldfinger and the Thunderball were the best ones I have watched so far, yours?

Ah, True. Black one is nice.

I Loved Skyfall and Thunderball. Classic XD

ah cya Charlie

Edited by Ice Sage

Wait, wait, wait... Don't you recruit Donnel in a paralogue?

Aren't paralogues optional???

In which case, couldn't you just skip over Donnel just for now, and then come back for him later, when your units are stronger?

Oh, 80 hit is good enough... That's four hits out of five. Buuuut, you're playing Lunatic, and Lunatic makes those small differences matter a lot...

And, what? FeMU is weird?

I'm male, but I'm going to use FeMU on my first playthrough... Mostly because I want a Lucina with 60 SPD and a Morgan with a 25% Lethality activation rate... XD

I don't care much for the MU option in FE12 and FE13. I like them for their good growths, nothing more. Well, and you can breed *cough cough* That is, er, "pair" FE13 MU up with a lot of people...

Well yes they're optional, but Chapter 5 is annoying without the Rescue staff and the earliest I can get that is Donnel's Paralogue.

FeMU isn't so weird, it's just I always did Chrom x Olivia and MU x Cordelia since those were the only kids I cared about, so switching to FeMU x Chrom borked all my pairings. Also Morgan (F) was so adorable I'm gonna miss her a lot if Morgan (M) doesn't live up to how cool she was. And all their hair colors are gonna look blegh now, I won't have Inigo looking like Chrom Jr anymore.

Well yes they're optional, but Chapter 5 is annoying without the Rescue staff and the earliest I can get that is Donnel's Paralogue.

FeMU isn't so weird, it's just I always did Chrom x Olivia and MU x Cordelia since those were the only kids I cared about, so switching to FeMU x Chrom borked all my pairings. Also Morgan (F) was so adorable I'm gonna miss her a lot if Morgan (M) doesn't live up to how cool she was. And all their hair colors are gonna look blegh now, I won't have Inigo looking like Chrom Jr anymore.

Inigo won't be Chrom Jr., but... I like the idea of pairing Olivia with Virion... He and Inigo are so alike. o_O

And I don't pair for looks... XD

I pair for stat caps and skills. :P

Plus, Morgan as an assassin is so "wow."

More "wow" than Inigo as an assassin. Well, stat-wise, at least. (And that's all I care about~)

I dunno what's more unfair, Killing Field or those max stat promoted cheating forged weapon pingases. x_x

Edited by Levant Fortner

Well I'm pretty set considering I fed MU kills and have a level 10 MU and lv 7 Frederick going into Ch.5, it's just my OCD won't allow me to skip over Donnel even though he's gonna hit the bench so hard there won't be a bench left. The Hard part is that he has a 80-ish hit rate at best, and can't survive anything even with a Def Tonic + paired up with Fred or Kellam for +5 Def :<

Also, I feel amazingly weird going Female MU for this run since my Normal and Hard files were both guys I miss Cordelia already

I remember keeping him back and then trapping that archer near the chests and just have Donny hit him repeatedly until he gets a level up.

I remember keeping him back and then trapping that archer near the chests and just have Donny hit him repeatedly until he gets a level up.

Funnily enough after pulling my hair out a bit and posting here: Donny with a max Hit forged Bronze Lance has a 100% hit rate on the Thief near spawn, and 92% on the Bandit near spawn, so if you weaken those 2 and feed him the kills he gets 100 EXP in exactly 2 turns, saving me a big headache. Except the part where Donny missed the 92% and I felt like Galactic Punting my 3DS

Oops. Either way, it's still awesome.

Also, how was the Demon's Ingle?

As I mentioned here before.... WTF chests randomly being there...?

Also, I pretty much like any of the important bosses BGM's. Now it was turn to hear Walhart's.

Hmm... you know, as asked in the Awakening section, I wonder what happens if Cervantes and/or Excellus survive Chapter 20... maybe I should attempt to find out or something, for amusement.

As I mentioned here before.... WTF chests randomly being there...?

Also, I pretty much like any of the important bosses BGM's. Now it was turn to hear Walhart's.

Hmm... you know, as asked in the Awakening section, I wonder what happens if Cervantes and/or Excellus survive Chapter 20... maybe I should attempt to find out or something, for amusement.

Hmmm... I'm more worried about the lava scorching my units, and combine that with lotsa silvers... ay yi yi. Yen'fay's the least of my worries compared to that crap.

Also, Pheros once knew Chrom's sister.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I didn't think my Ninetales would learn Nasty Plot when I evolved her~ All I did was see if Vulpix could learn Nasty Plot and it made me think she never could learn it ;A;