• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the lighting. Yuusha actually has brown hair.

EDIT: I wonder if people will ever stop complaining about FE5's patch and actually do something about it for change.

Edited by Charlie

Geez, now it turns out the teacher on Thursdays can only gives us like one hour to hour and 15 minutes of the two hours of class. Ever since the Semester began my schedule has been loosing hours...

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what IS your sig from?

A series called Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. I haven't actually watched it yet, but here's a quick synopsis for you.

I'm mildly surprised you didn't make some sort of citrus-related innuendo about my sig. :Knoll:

...and the fact that this place is wack.

But will develop a long history as time goes by. ;)

Oh, Gundam Wing theme huh...

Which rules to no fucking end.

Edited by Katarina

A series called Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. I haven't actually watched it yet, but here's a quick synopsis for you.

I'm mildly surprised you didn't make some sort of citrus-related innuendo about my sig. :Knoll:

More like your "allied with the demon queen" member status made me think of that.

Damn. Ongoing series.

Oh well. I'll probably add it to my "to watch" list and completely forget about it in time.

Damn. Ongoing series.

Oh well. I'll probably add it to my "to watch" list and completely forget about it in time.

Yup.

I plan on watching it looking deeper into it after I finish Valkyrie Profile... again.

But she looks more like an ushioni than a fruit.

Rydia looks more like a stalk of broccoli than a fruit, but that didn't stop him. :Knoll:

:awesome:

Youtube and twitter just upped their secruirties.

-If you now guess your password incorrectly a few times the account gets disabled for a few days.

-If you don't have a phone number you have to enter one before you can enter the site as they no longer initiate password recovery through mail, or if trying to get the password recovery through your phone with too many failed attempts, the option gets disabled for a day.

-You can only recover passwords there now with either through your phone, or by answering a series of questions.

I have seen accounts penetrated before, so I'm not surprised that they would up it like this.

Edited by Katarina