• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh, I doubt you can get them without transferring data from the first game? Because the only source of healing rings in Book 2 is an enemy drop.

Ahh, damn and blast. Forgot the Spirit Ring. Well, you get a Tear Stone on the way to Kibombo...

Spirit Ring is pretty awesome but either way, I have to fight Briggs without any reliable healing. Those Oil Drops really hurt, after all...

Spirit Ring is pretty awesome but either way, I have to fight Briggs without any reliable healing. Those Oil Drops really hurt, after all...

Welp, that stinks.

Briggs isn't the only problem. There's Poseidon, Moapa, and Agatio+Karst. They will certainly cause problems in Hard Mode. Everything after Isaac is easy because FlashGraniteShade.

How many?

Three or four.

僕は落ち込みやすい奴だな。

オリヴィエが好きということ・・・僕だけじゃないって分かる。

分かるけど・・・

つらいです。

I don't even know why I started thinking about it while we were out at a restaurant eating tonight.

Whatever. Hopefully I'll get over it. Good night.

寝取られ王か。

I thought that was Zak.

一理ある。では、寝取られ王子にしよう。

What'd he say?

"King of netorare"

Edited by OldMan

Briggs isn't the only problem. There's Poseidon, Moapa, and Agatio+Karst. They will certainly cause problems in Hard Mode. Everything after Isaac is easy because FlashGraniteShade.

Ay. Those three sound like trouble. Watery Grave, attack items, and RISING DRAGON.

AgatioJupiterLighthouse1.png

Edited by Levant Fortner

Briggs could be doable if you decide to detour to Air's Rock after crossing the Yampi Desert. Will give you the chance to level up some more before having to tackle Briggs and his men.

With Moapa perhaps you can hold on to some old equipment to give up those on the chests and keep to yourself the better ones? Though can't say that I've seen if that works...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

dear fe4 thread blog

today i exercised my mod powers for an evil and selfish cause for the first time

i am finally coming into my own

love

ike

dear fe4 thread blog

today i exercised my mod powers for an evil and selfish cause for the first time

i am finally coming into my own

love

ike

I remember when I messed with a poll about Ike's relationships and added Mist and since it wasn't a public poll I added like 50 votes to Mist. Or something like that. Good times.