FE4 THREAD

Fia

His map sucks on Lunatic because of those dumb forges or I just didn't try hard enough for him since I wasn't grinding Olivia.

Severa was easy though, Rescue her into a corner over and over until MU clears the entire castle. And then the family went on to beat the game.

Also I thought Gerome's was harder. I HEARD YOU LIKE WYVERN AMBUSHES.

Edited by PKLucas531

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

His map sucks on Lunatic because of those dumb forges or I just didn't try hard enough for him since I wasn't grinding Olivia.

Severa was easy though, Rescue her into a corner over and over until MU clears the entire castle. And then the family went on to beat the game.

Also I thought Gerome's was harder. I HEARD YOU LIKE WYVERN AMBUSHES.

Ugh, illegal forges

I kinda liked how she chews out the boss with something like "You'd have to be loyal before you can be a traitor, idiot."

Can't really comment on Gerome's map.

Not that Ike. :Knoll:

Aww

Anyone who lives north enough seen any aurora on their skies...? *Shut up Acacia no ones cares of the storm*

There's a storm? =o

Storms typically don't reach where I live (though they have before.... when it's been cloudy/stormy for me ;n;) but I do really care about them~ I'd love to see an aurora some time in my life =D

There's a storm? =o

Storms typically don't reach where I live (though they have before.... when it's been cloudy/stormy for me ;n;) but I do really care about them~ I'd love to see an aurora some time in my life =D

I've read one was very probably to happen on early April 13 on the UT (which is Greenwich time). Since it's stronger than the one that happened mid-February, I figured that the aurora would be seen farther south than that one.

You could say I'm kinda anxious to know if I would get to see it or not when/if it happens.

Uh, not storms of rain and lightning, I mean geomagnetic storms.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I've read one was very probably to happen on early April 13 on the UT (which is Greenwich time). Since it's stronger than the one that happened mid-February, I figured that the aurora would be seen farther south than that one.

You could say I'm kinda anxious to know if I would get to see it or not when/if it happens.

Uh, not storms of rain and lightning, I mean geomagnetic storms.

Maybe I should look up how far they could be =o

Oh, sorry I didn't notice what I even said XD I know what you meant! But the time that any northern lights could be seen where I was, it was when the sky was covered by clouds, so we couldn't see a thing.

Okay so cloudy night tonight as well, but it also looks like they probably won't be reaching us anyway =o

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well, to be honest, I have no idea how far south they would reach. Last one reached as south as north Colorado or so. I don't know about where you live, but I think that most likely if I see them it means the storm is dangerous for the electric grid... perhaps. Well, I don't think this one is...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Man, I almost replicated my previous resolve of holding the line with my Sentry while the Payload is almost at the end. Except the Sentry got blown up, then spend building another with it getting destroyed as well and repeat that like 5 times before I manage to keep it going as the last seconds approached. But man, it was a job well done.

Yes?

You're just an Ike fangirl? But.... What?

Also, one of my friend's friends drives like a goddamn maniac. Scares the hell out of me whenever I have to get in his car.

Edited by Ein

You're just an Ike fangirl? But.... What?

Also, one of my friend's friends drives like a goddamn maniac. Scares the hell out of me whenever I have to get in his car.

Damn, that sounds terrifying. At least you made it safely

Although I found it odd that dude's friend has two kids named after Isaac and Lilith from Dead Space and Dark Stalkers.

>_>

>_> <_<