• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

8(

Okay, Soul. Maybe I can spin my previous advice in a way that pleases you.

Tell her that you love her more than anything. Tell her that you would be willing to do anything to elevate her to a position of power higher than anyone else in the land. Tell her you'll do this even if you have to disgrace yourself by resorting to such low tactics as bribery or killing all who stand in your way. Tell her you would be willing to do this so that she and any children the two of you may have will have a brighter tomorrow. Tell her these things and follow through with them.

Does that make you happy?

So Clefairy is not a Fairy type?

Who knows. They only showed a few examples, who knows if that's all of them...

Tell her that you love her more than anything. Tell her that you would be willing to do anything to elevate her to a position of power higher than anyone else in the land. Tell her you'll do this even if you have to disgrace yourself by resorting to such low tactics as bribery or killing all who stand in your way. Tell her you would be willing to do this so that she and any children the two of you may have will have a brighter tomorrow. Tell her these things and follow through with them.

Huh.

Who knows. They only showed a few examples, who knows if that's all of them...

Isn't it funny though...even it's description says fairy...you would have expected it to be the first to be named

also no Light Type is lame...

Tempting Rey now, Shirley?

Does that actually work?

And all that new Pokemon stuff sounds kinda stupid. I miss the old Pokemon.

It's called growing up, apparently Edited by OldMan

Does that actually work?

I dunno. I was just rewording my previous answer in such a way that would please Soul.

A love story embroiled in political intrigue and assassination would be so much more interesting than a vanilla love story.

Quite a couple of games that have them be weak against each other, mostly.

Well still I would expect Light to be stronger in this...but anyway....who cares they make whatever they want....

This is gold.

Where do you get this.