FE4 THREAD

Fia

[image goes here]

...youtube. Your recommendations... geez.

Still got nothing on nico nico ads though.

"Please give me a larger penis"...interesting...

^

Why do you have that as a recommendation, Rey. What have you been watching?!

Also:

[spoiler=Penguin]904qio.jpg

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

qqqqq

how to pro???? :C

For starters, it's always good to eat something before you go out drinking, preferably something fatty like pizza. It's also very important to drink lots of water before, during, and after a night of heavy drinking. Alcohol is a diuretic, which means it makes you piss rivers. This in turn leads to dehydration, which is the cause of many hangover symptoms. Also, try to stick with one type of liquor during the night, and, if possible, drink lighter-colored liquors like vodka instead of darker colored liquors.

For starters, it's always good to eat something before you go out drinking, preferably something fatty like pizza. It's also very important to drink lots of water before, during, and after a night of heavy drinking. Alcohol is a diuretic, which means it makes you piss rivers. This in turn leads to dehydration, which is the cause of many hangover symptoms. Also, try to stick with one type of liquor during the night, and, if possible, drink lighter-colored liquors like vodka instead of darker colored liquors.

If your urine isn't normal and is rather dark, it is a sign that you haven't been drinking enough water.

Seconding this, just about everything I learned in serve safe training while at my summer job.

Edited by Ace Tactician

That's a funny looking penguin.

Isn't it also a thing that people who know the value of a good drink don't really indulge? I mean, it applies to everything else too, but yeah.

Well I did all of these things when I was in Korea and going out to bars and actually paying for my liquor and being smart about stuff.

and then frats happened and yeah no.

Frats seem to have a tendency to make people stupid. ._.

Going to bed already, Saskules? Goodnight.

Edited by Lanselot

I'm experiencing troubles with Youtube right now.

Videos play for exactly 59 seconds and freeze afterwards.

Shockwave Flash is definitely the cause as disabling it makes things works normally, but other websites require the plugin and I don't see myself turning it on and off every time I want to browse YT.

I've been searching for a fix for an hour now but without any success.

Help?

lol, I just saw someone in Serebii describing Awakening as "Fire Love Dating Secret Sim:Awakening from a Hangover"...

that doesn't really make sense though

but it is a dating sim.

I'm experiencing troubles with Youtube right now.

Videos play for exactly 59 seconds and freeze afterwards.

Shockwave Flash is definitely the cause as disabling it makes things works normally, but other websites require the plugin and I don't see myself turning it on and off every time I want to browse YT.

I've been searching for a fix for an hour now but without any success.

Help?

Have you tried to look for an update?

Hmm, and it seems it's only Firefox...

Waaaah I wish I knew what to do, Marthur =< I have no clue though

It's okay.

In that case I usually just install the previous version of Flash, it hasn't failed me yet.

Going to sleep soon. I'll try that tomorrow.

Have you tried to look for an update?

Reinstalled shockwave flash twice. But to no avail.

Sleep.

Hmm, and it seems it's only Firefox...

It's okay.

Going to sleep soon. I'll try that tomorrow.

Reinstalled shockwave flash twice. But to no avail.

Sleep.

Maybe it's a buggy extension you're using?

Have fun