• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I never wrote that. And just proves me right about keeping the low profile.

I never referred to that as silly, hence putting "silly" when listing stuff that was "other".

I knooooooooooooow I was just being..... silly? And just proves me right about needing to lighten up.

Oh no please don't tell me Boney's going to start going into that annoying "clique" thing again...

Edited by Freohr Datia

I knooooooooooooow I was just being..... silly? And just proves me right about needing to lighten up.

Ah well, was never good in noticing. I think I'll pass, sounds unappealing.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Ah well, was never good in noticing. I think I'll pass, sounds unappealing.

Well I'll tell you from experience, it's way easier handling the not-serious things people say because I know how to lighten up (sometimes, at least~) and realize that people know how to joke and the internet is not a thing to take seriously or literally either. I still think you are having a different thing in mind when you think "lighten up" than what I am thinking, because I think avoiding so many misunderstandings (or even killing jokes or fun that other people are having) does not at all sound unappealing.

It is important to have an even amount! For posterity.

You know I don't like it when mods go around deleting and changing non-offending content for their own purposes. We've been though that before.

Well I'll tell you from experience, it's way easier handling the not-serious things people say because I know how to lighten up (sometimes, at least~) and realize that people know how to joke and the internet is not a thing to take seriously or literally either. I still think you are having a different thing in mind when you think "lighten up" than what I am thinking, because I think avoiding so many misunderstandings (or even killing jokes or fun that other people are having) does not at all sound unappealing.

Hmm.... I'll have to say I don't quite get what you're getting at about having a different thing in mind to lightening up. Am I really doing that quite often, that of killing jokes? Hm, if it's true, then perhaps it's best for me to leave this place...

Tangerine destroyed the chat thread

All is lost :sob:

brendor, i saw your posts with lanselot from earlier. please stop being so gullible and serious...

other than that, i don't know what your relationship to tang is, but...you're fanboying an awful lot...again i don't know anything, but it's still quite a lot.

i spy kon. hi kon, bye kon.

And then she went and deleted a bunch of posts so the post numbers would be exactly what she wanted them to be.Good riddance.

It is important to have an even amount! For posterity.

Your posts were all awful anyway!

Not cool Gertrude. Very not cool.

Sorry I fought you earlier Lanselot

Edited by Brendor the Hungry

Hmm.... I'll have to say I don't quite get what you're getting at about having a different thing in mind to lightening up. Am I really doing that quite often, that of killing jokes? Hm, if it's true, then perhaps it's best for me to leave this place...

I wouldn't say that the killing jokes part is often~ Enough for me to note it though.

..... Seriously? You think that's a thing to leave over? I'm not sure if that's an entirely different level of needing to lighten up or if this is the same...

You don't need to leave because of that and it isn't really such a bad thing. I just think that it saves trouble to be able to not misunderstand things all the time lol

Rasberry Royal has been one of my favorite teas since high school^^

Earl Grey is the go-to tea for this trickster.

I've never had either of those. I tend to stick with basic herbal, like chamomile, peppermint, or echinacea. Or raspberry.

MISCREANT

HOW DAREST THOU DEFILE THIS PLACE

THY FACE SHALL ANSWER TO MJOLNIR

(zounds, 1 post too late)

Ooooooo.....Thou knowest how thine fury doth inspire me, brother.

. Double Team'd by Thorki.

Finally finished my secret santa gift for someone at another forum. I kinda procrastinated...

Sorry I fought you earlier Lanselot

i saw it, brendor. larselot was just playing around, but you? damn, you seemed genuinely bothered by the things he was saying, and believed everything. relax a little. stresss is bad for hair growth

MISCREANT

HOW DAREST THOU DEFILE THIS PLACE

THY FACE SHALL ANSWER TO MJOLNIR

(zounds, 1 post too late)

lolz this is too funny after having heard your voice

THY IGNORANCE ASTOUNDS ME, MORTAL. THAT TOME IS BUT ONLY USING THE NAMESAKE OF MINE HAMMER. IT DOTH NOT FIT TO WIPE MY BOOT.

AND FOR THAT THY CRIMES DOUBLE. I, THOR ODINSON, GOD OF THUNDER AND LORD OF THE STORM, SENTENCE THEE TO DIE!

(has anyone read Thor: God of Thunder #16 yet)

Ooooooo.....Thou knowest how thine fury doth inspire me, brother.

. Double Team'd by Thorki.

Finally finished my secret santa gift for someone at another forum. I kinda procrastinated...

JOIN ME IN MY FURY, BROTHER. AND WIPE OUT THIS WORM FROM OUR LAND.

lolz this is too funny after having heard your voice

(shut up and pretend I'm chris hemsworth >c)

THY IGNORANCE ASTOUNDS ME, MORTAL. THAT TOME IS BUT ONLY USING THE NAMESAKE OF MINE HAMMER. IT DOTH NOT FIT TO WIPE MY BOOT.

AND FOR THAT THY CRIMES DOUBLE. I, THOR ODINSON, GOD OF THUNDER AND LORD OF THE STORM, SENTENCE THEE TO DIE!

(has anyone read Thor: God of Thunder #16 yet)

sidebar-gif-loki-like-burn-ooh.gif

(i actually havent. /bad Loki)