• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahahahahahaha, I was kinda expecting one of them to rage-quit... or for the first to Struggle was, hehehehe....

I call it "a comedy of errors", hehehehe.

-Disable as your opening move (that same guy later tried to use Disable on Haxorus when it was sent out)

-Using Yawn the turn after burn hax (that same dude apparently didn't know about Magic Bounce either)

-Cheri Berry Blissey

-Draco Meteor Haxorus

-Dragon (miss) Rush Salamence

And last but not least, Player 1, for whatever reason, used special attacks against Blissey... when he coulda easily KO'd with Metagross's Hammer Arm. I'd hesitate to say that Blissey dude won when it looked more like his opponent flat out lost that match.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Heehee, yeah I can't really get less than 8 hours of sleep without feeling horrible... sadly since I try to keep waking up early (and keep staying up late, like I am now ;u;) I always end up limiting myself to 8... so it usually ends up less than 8 anyway~ Which I think is probably why I get headaches daily, the less sleep I get the worse my head feels.

Otherwise without an alarm to keep myself getting up early I sleep 8-11 hours. 11 is pretty rare though thankfully~

But anyway I want to get going now so I can actually get some nice sleep ^o^

Edited by Freohr Datia

O-oh my.... today is not a good day so far~

Oh and I also ended up sending an email about the dress I ordered because I've been waiting since the beginning of October and I am getting impatient ;u;

Edited by Freohr Datia

O-oh my.... today is not a good day so far~

Oh and I also ended up sending an email about the dress I ordered because I've been waiting since the beginning of October and I am getting impatient ;u;

That is a long time to wait. How long was it supposed to take to get there?

That is a long time to wait. How long was it supposed to take to get there?

30-50 business days to make (business days=weekdays and not-holidays~). Unless there have been several holidays over in China that I don't know about it's been over 50 business days by now~ But I'll assume for the moment that they must have had some holidays...

Wow COOL NIGHT!! =o So festive~!

Edited by Freohr Datia

NO, NO CHRISTMAS SPIRIT HERE.

Actually, I tried to put that hat on my avatar but it looked too weird, I think.

30-50 business days to make (business days=weekdays and not-holidays~). Unless there have been several holidays over in China that I don't know about it's been over 50 business days by now~ But I'll assume for the moment that they must have had some holidays...

I... don't think there are any holidays in China since October... but I...shouldn't be trusted on that. >_> It's still rather a long time, but did they respond?