• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

omfg Einherjer! I think i have an album of theirs buried in my ancient CD binder full of metal. OoooooooOooo..

Heres one of my ultra faves right here!!

Hngh!

(video: One Rode to Asa Bay)

Ancient CD binder ftw. I badly wish my physical media collection was a lot more broad than it is, but on the other hand, I don't actually want to have to import things. I mean, my importing experience wasn't that bad, but...

Oh wow, I always remembered Bathory as being a lot more lofi black metally, but this is actually really fricking awesome.

Ancient CD binder ftw. I badly wish my physical media collection was a lot more broad than it is, but on the other hand, I don't actually want to have to import things. I mean, my importing experience wasn't that bad, but...

Oh wow, I always remembered Bathory as being a lot more lofi black metally, but this is actually really fricking awesome.

So i dusted off the Ancient CD Binder but didnt see the Einherjer album. To be fair though, it could be one of the unmarked burned CDs in there. And im not gonna bother going through those unmarked ones, cuz...effort. Ill eventually try to find out whats on those mystery cds. I also found Agalloch in dere doe. I also found two Amon Amarth records that were not on my laptop. Hey! Fun! (now i just need to get their last three records and ill be set for their discography.)

Oh Bathory's Hammerheart is amazeballs. They had a couple of other Viking style albums too. (RIP Quorthon.)

So i dusted off the Ancient CD Binder but didnt see the Einherjer album. To be fair though, it could be one of the unmarked burned CDs in there. And im not gonna bother going through those unmarked ones, cuz...effort. Ill eventually try to find out whats on those mystery cds. I also found Agalloch in dere doe. I also found two Amon Amarth records that were not on my laptop. Hey! Fun! (now i just need to get their last three records and ill be set for their discography.)

Oh Bathory's Hammerheart is amazeballs. They had a couple of other Viking style albums too. (RIP Quorthon.)

…I need to find my old CD case now. Thanks for the reminder!

Ohai Neal

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-71705641

Aguav Berry on everything is stupid enough, but the same dude also had the bright idea of spamming Draco Meteor. And a Charmeleon.

Edited by Levant Fortner