• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Weee I made speed my strength since I love speed and then Integrity said make skill flaw so I did which made me a little saaaaad accuracy is another thing I really like too and Freohr likes to miiiiiiss sometimes but I think it still might have been better than lowering the other stats anyway ;u; Edited by Freohr Datia

Not sure what path i want to take with my Loki. Im thinking something more magic based. Like DK or Sorcerer....OR BOTH BECAUSE VENGEANCE ON LOKI IS SO...FITTING!!! If only Avatar could Shadowgift.

I think Magic would be a better asset for Loki...or maybe Skill.

Ehh. He aint hurting in either of those areas, plus i wanted him to double ALL THE THINGS right off the bat. Plus, speed is...yes.

33vlxqv.gif

Cant catch me, bitch!

I wish i could remember my very first Avatar's flaw/asset. I think i picked speed as an asset for her...

Boron, i assumed she wanted a Rey in her game? /shrug

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Weee I made speed my strength since I love speed and then Integrity said make skill flaw so I did which made me a little saaaaad accuracy is another thing I really like too and Freohr likes to miiiiiiss sometimes but I think it still might have been better than lowering the other stats anyway ;u;

Another sig pic spotted! Purple hair girl with a VERY elaborate outfit.

I've been playing around recently with builds, but I used to stick with +speed, -def.

Classes… Dark Flier for my female because I don't want her as grandmaster and I'm tired of the battle panties (though I might try a run where she's Griffon Knight) [and my current head canon fits best with a Dark Flier, but I'm SURE my head canon will love changing on me]. My Male is… Paladin atm. That, also, might change, depending on head canon.