• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gods. The hilarity, dude. You dont even know. Or maybe you do.

My family moved here from Salinas back in 1991, (which on that map is near Monterey) and we had to transfer our school records to schools up here. Well...my brother's school records...someone must have mislabeled them cuz they wound up in Sonora, Mexico! We couldnt even retrieve them! My poor brother...the high school here had to basically create a fresh new school record for him. So according to the school records and ancient paper trail, my brother didnt exist before 1991.

Oh wow... that sure is... wow...

Oh wow... that sure is... wow...

It was actually pretty funny but rather frustrating. (at the time) Luckily, mine and my sister's school records made it to where they were supposed to go.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

It was actually pretty funny but rather frustrating. (at the time) Luckily, mine and my sister's school records made it to where they were supposed to go.

Yeah, that's good. Although I wonder how exactly that happened. Since they just can't send it with something as vague as just the state... can they?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Yeah, that's good. Although I wonder how exactly that happened. Since they just can't send it with something as vague as just the state... can they?

I dunno man. It was like 23 years ago. I think someone actually put Sonora, Mexico on his file.

So I was talking to some friends of mine and they brought up this Arcana test...

... My results are... disturbingly... accurate...

You Scored as The Moon
Divinatory Meaning: Completion, Fulfillment. The end of a major cycle. The world of dreams. Reverse Meaning: Holding back reality by living in a dream world. You have a keen sense of people and are able to identify power where others are oblivious. You are drawn toward celestial bodies and draw strength from them. Others find you intriguing, not being able to put their finger on what it is about you that they cannot resist.

Yesterday in the bookstore, we found an "encyclopedia of birthdays" handbook, which is when I learned that one of my friends has has the same birthday as soc. Apparently, he also has the book, so I'm gonna borrow it from it. All I remember was that mine was somewhat accurate, somewhat bleh. Like all horoscopic things.

Yesterday in the bookstore, we found an "encyclopedia of birthdays" handbook, which is when I learned that one of my friends has has the same birthday as soc. Apparently, he also has the book, so I'm gonna borrow it from it. All I remember was that mine was somewhat accurate, somewhat bleh. Like all horoscopic things.

Yeah, I mean, I know it's coincidence just... that's... oddly... right... >_>

So I was talking to some friends of mine and they brought up this Arcana test...

... My results are... disturbingly... accurate...

You Scored as The Moon

Divinatory Meaning: Completion, Fulfillment. The end of a major cycle. The world of dreams. Reverse Meaning: Holding back reality by living in a dream world. You have a keen sense of people and are able to identify power where others are oblivious. You are drawn toward celestial bodies and draw strength from them. Others find you intriguing, not being able to put their finger on what it is about you that they cannot resist.

Hmm, I think I remember taking one (or two) of those, but I don't even remember which I scored~ May you link which one you took for me (or even us)? =3 I always enjoy personality quiz stuffs~

He was in South Florida, I'm WAY up here by the Georgia border.

…If only I lived in SOUTH GA, not north.

Georgia for second best state.

Yay!

The Secret Language of Birthdays?

*Drinks tea*

May I have some?

Yeah, I mean, I know it's coincidence just... that's... oddly... right... >_>

Well, I think that as long as you answer a personality quiz as accurately as possible, some things will hit a note with you. But obviously we're not all like people who share our results.

O-okay, I think I found it too...

You Scored as The Empress

Divinatory Meaning: The need to cultivate your own creativity. Reverse Meaning: Too easy going. Not sticking up for your own rights. You are an artist, even if you may not have discovered that yet. You are most happy when you create. Music is a part of your soul energy and need it on a regular basis. Some people may not understand you, but then again, you don’t always understand yourself. Lucky for you, you’re okay with that.

Oh yeah I think I remember once how when I got the Empress Night said he got Emperor... Emperor was lowest in my results~

And yeah my results in many personality quizzes seem to label me as an artist a lot... =o I really do like creating things though ^~^

Also Moon and Tower were tied for second!! And the Hanging Dragon, Devil, and Lovers were tied for third!! =3

Edited by Freohr Datia