FE4 THREAD

Fia

This just in, Kyosuke's route way better than Ryusei's route.

Too bad it's the non-canon one. Not like it matters to that comparison, haha....

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=not sure i trust this quiz at all]

The Lovers

92%

The Hermit

75%

The Hanging Dragon

75%

The Moon

75%

The Empress

67%

The Fool

67%

The Emperor

67%

Justice

58%

Death

58%

The Devil

50%

The Tower

50%

The Star

42%

The High Priestess

42%

Strength

25%

I mean, Hanging Dragon isn't even an arcana. (Do they mean Hanged Man?)

Edited by Balcerzak

You Scored as The Fool

Divinatory Meaning: A new chapter opening in one’s life. Originality. Eccentricity. Reverse Meaning: Dispersion of energy. You are able to find humor and excitement in any situation. Although you may not always crave attention, you are a people person at heart. Others love your style and sense of self. Many admire that about you and look to you as a source of strength.

Interesting....

[spoiler=not sure i trust this quiz at all]

The Lovers

92%

The Hermit

75%

The Hanging Dragon

75%

The Moon

75%

The Empress

67%

The Fool

67%

The Emperor

67%

Justice

58%

Death

58%

The Devil

50%

The Tower

50%

The Star

42%

The High Priestess

42%

Strength

25%

I mean, Hanging Dragon isn't even an arcana. (Do they mean Hanged Man?)

Gasap I wouldn't know!! =O

Perhaps I shall take a look at other ones too!!!

Too bad it's the non-canon one. Not like it matters to that comparison, haha....

I can't even remember how I lived without the R-Gun or Viletta for the early game. No Irm with Grungust was a little dicey for boss-killing, but I managed. Barely.

Yeah, they probably mean the Hanged Man... >_<

Well, I think that as long as you answer a personality quiz as accurately as possible, some things will hit a note with you. But obviously we're not all like people who share our results.

Very, VERY true...

Sure^^

*Shares tea with Aqua*

Yay!

When I took that quiz, I got an equal split between Empress and Priestess, and the tie-breaker question was one that I had no opinion on. ><

O-okay, I think I found it too...

You Scored as The Empress

Divinatory Meaning: The need to cultivate your own creativity. Reverse Meaning: Too easy going. Not sticking up for your own rights. You are an artist, even if you may not have discovered that yet. You are most happy when you create. Music is a part of your soul energy and need it on a regular basis. Some people may not understand you, but then again, you don’t always understand yourself. Lucky for you, you’re okay with that.

Oh yeah I think I remember once how when I got the Empress Night said he got Emperor... Emperor was lowest in my results~

And yeah my results in many personality quizzes seem to label me as an artist a lot... =o I really do like creating things though ^~^

Also Moon and Tower were tied for second!! And the Hanging Dragon, Devil, and Lovers were tied for third!! =3

Woah, I'm the Empress too.

[spoiler=Results]You Scored as The Empress

Divinatory Meaning: The need to cultivate your own creativity. Reverse Meaning: Too easy going. Not sticking up for your own rights. You are an artist, even if you may not have discovered that yet. You are most happy when you create. Music is a part of your soul energy and need it on a regular basis. Some people may not understand you, but then again, you don’t always understand yourself. Lucky for you, you’re okay with that.

The Empress 92%

The Hanging Dragon 75%

The Star 75%

The Tower 75%

The Moon 67%

The Hermit 67%

The Devil 67%

The Lovers 58%

Justice 58%

The High Priestess 58%

Death 50%

Strength 50%

The Emperor 42%

The Fool 33%

The bolded part is pretty accurate.

You scored as: The Tower

Divinatory Meaning: The need to establish very strong foundations in life. Reverse Meaning: Unsafe foundations for any project. Things precariously built up. You are an individual that appreciates structure. You are seen as high-strung by some as your ability to see the big picture makes you cautious in your endeavors. You have a desire to succeed in life that is matched only by your distinct ability to do so.

lolololololol

I got Lovers.

[spoiler=stuff]

You Scored as The Lovers

Divinatory Meaning: Intensity in relationships. Reverse Meaning: Obsessive relationships. Refusal to learn from relationships. You are a very passionate person. Others see you as very driven and opinionated. Remember that you have to pick your battles and that there is something to be learned from everyone. Allow yourself to grow from every relationship.

The Lovers 100%

The Empress 92%

The Devil 92%

The Hermit 83%

Death 83%

The Hanging Dragon 75%

The High Priestess 67%

Strength 58%

The Tower 58%

The Moon 58%

The Emperor 42%

The Star 42%

Justice 42%

The Fool 33%

Edited by Keine

lolololololol

I got Lovers.

[spoiler=stuff]

You Scored as The Lovers

Divinatory Meaning: Intensity in relationships. Reverse Meaning: Obsessive relationships. Refusal to learn from relationships. You are a very passionate person. Others see you as very driven and opinionated. Remember that you have to pick your battles and that there is something to be learned from everyone. Allow yourself to grow from every relationship.

The Lovers 100%

The Empress 92%

The Devil 92%

The Hermit 83%

Death 83%

The Hanging Dragon 75%

The High Priestess 67%

Strength 58%

The Tower 58%

The Moon 58%

The Emperor 42%

The Star 42%

Justice 42%

The Fool 33%

Dat 100%

Hmm, I found a helloquizzy version of it and took it because I remember liking some helloquizzy quizzes... the ones I've taken there can be pretty long and descriptive. Its answers are super descriptive and whatnot, but... it has so few questions, I feel like it could probably use more? Like I found that just changing the way I answered one question alone changed my result and the percentages of what I scored on each card were all below 10%~ And I don't think either were that accurate much, either x3

Sooooooooo maybe I'll search for anotheeer

Oh, this quiz is different, let's see...

[spoiler=Results]You Scored as The Hermit

Divinatory Meaning: Withdrawal, Reconsideration. Reverse Meaning: Isolation, alienation. You are one that sits back and listens to what is said. When you do speak, people listen because they know that you don't just talk to hear yourself. You are often misunderstood as arrogant because of your subtle nature towards others.

The Hermit 92% The Empress 92% The Tower 83% The Moon 83% The Hanging Dragon 67% Death 58% Justice 50% The Star 50% The High Priestess 42% The Devil 42% The Fool 33% Strength 33% The Emperor 25% The Lovers 17%

Speaking of SMT, which game would be good to get started in the main series?

Mainline SMT? SMT4.

Of the spinoffs? Easily Persona 3/4 or Devil Survivor.

Mainline and the spinoffs are worlds apart though, you can easily like some and hate the others, like the side games but find the main games to be a drag, etc

Edited by PKLucas531

Mainline SMT? SMT4.

Of the spinoffs? Easily Persona 3/4 or Devil Survivor.

Mainline and the spinoffs are worlds apart though, you can easily like some and hate the others, like the side games but find the main games to be a drag, etc

When I say main series I mean mainline.

how about one that I can play with an emulator, because I wanted to try it to see if I like it to decide whether or no SMTIV is worth my money

I recommend Shin Megami Tensei.

As in, the first game?

The Moon 75%

The Hanging Dragon 67%

The Hermit 67%

The Devil 67%

The Tower 58%

The Fool 50%

The Star 50%

The Empress 42%

Justice 42%

The High Priestess 42%

The Emperor 33%

Death 33%

Strength 8%

The Lovers 8%

nope

When I say main series I mean mainline.

how about one that I can play with an emulator, because I wanted to try it to see if I like it to decide whether or no SMTIV is worth my money

As in, the first game?

I remember the translation patch for SMT1 being a bit buggy during the opening sequences which actually prevented me from progressing, and SMT2 follows one of the endings from SMT1 directly iirc so I can't comment on those.

In that case 3, Strange Journey, and 4 are all good starting points(only easily emulatable one being SJ because DS, unless you can emulate PS2) since 3 is very loosely connected to SMT2, and from what I can tell SJ and 4 aren't related at all. 4 is just the "easiest," in terms of difficulty from my experience.

Edited by PKLucas531