FE4 THREAD

Fia

If anybody cares:

Magician (I)

Amongst your friends, you are often the one to take initiative. You understand your capabilities, but not necessarily your limits.

full_772752020.jpg

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Persona - What is your Arcana?

Fool (0)

You value freedom highly and the ability to make your own choices. Although sometimes you may be in over your head, your stand by your decisions.

full_846884714.jpg

http://www.quiztron.com/tests/persona_-_is_arcana_quiz_203379.htm

Pretty accurate, I'd say.

Does this make me Yu?

If anybody cares:

Magician (I)

Amongst your friends, you are often the one to take initiative. You understand your capabilities, but not necessarily your limits.

full_772752020.jpg

I got this:

Hermit (IX)

You are your own greatest critic. You may often find yourself lost in thought... Do not forget to pay attention to reality, as well.

full_619711520.jpg

Fortune (X)

You sometimes feel that you are pushed along in life, and do not have control over your existence. You need to take control of your life and load the dice.

full_805431520.jpg

Hahaha.

The keikaku is still on. Only a day remains.

Yet it will be the hardest day of them all to overcome.

One day until Rey's meltdown

Those tests are awfully inaccurate.

Not screencapp- Oh wait.

They really are

Marthurrrr

I recommend Shin Megami Tensei.

I disagree with the doctor here. It's really not going to be enjoyable unless you're into archaic RPGs. He mentioned some good aspects, but what he failed to mention is that it's a very esoteric game, because no system is explained to you so you will have to do a hell of a lot of experimenting to find out anything (or read a guide, I guess), and the dungeons are terribly designed (later on expanding in size so they're both terrible and enormous), with no landmarks or anything whatsoever. Despite having a vague map, they're still a chore to navigate. If you think you'll enjoy an archaic dungeon crawler like that, though, be my guest. Otherwise I don't think it's a good introduction to the series at all.

I will just second PKLucas' recommendation of Strange Journey. It's not devoid of flaws, but it's much more streamlined and introduces you to some commonly used systems in the series very nicely.

Edited by Nightmare

I... Um... I had a dream of some SF people.. Um... I ...

TE can call me naughty / bad now! I dreamed I successfully snuck a hug on him in person...! And I liked that dream... :( The trip to LA is stuck on my mind.

Thank god that hacking isn't so complicated if the raw codes have already been hex added.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

@Tonton

Yes.

That I've gotta further hack my game (FE9) to recruit these characters along with Greil and the Black Knight.

Edited by Dark_Huntress