• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

hes telling you to learn some grorious nihongo lest your face suffer a fatal fate

Lol. Nope. Thy heiroglyphs have no real meaning to mine eyes! :P:

Heh, meanwhile I'll stick with the Romance Languages... lastima que no sea lo mas usado aqui.

:D:i cant spanish very well doe. Poop

Alright, the scheduling is over. Didn't got what I wanted, which means I'll have to wait at least until after the 2014-2 semester if I want to get out of the career. Oh well, gotta have to endure this for one more year. Gotta put my best effort so it's just for one more year.

Indeed I can't, I can only do it if I don't have subjects in debt. Problem is, I do. But choosing schedules is based on a score system determined by the grades from the previous semester's subjects, so being the fact I failed some means my score is low, meaning I couldn't easily pick them up again, meaning it's kinda deliberating trapping you if you do bad. There is a limit though, I think if you fail enough times you get flat out expelled form the career, but obviously I wouldn't want to end that way.

Not much, just had a bunch of cookies for dinner and bit my lip like twice. I'm used to it. In fact, on few occasions I woke up, sometimes when it's still the middle of the night, and find out I bit my tongue in my sleep. But well, can't do anything about that unfortunately. Anyway, I'm heading off to bed. Since scheduling has ended, I'll most likely head back home, which still doesn't have Internet, early in the morning. So until Saturday in case I'm not here in the morning. So bye!

I imagine singing the Gundam Wing/G Gundam ones would be even worse?

What do you have against the Wing/G themes, they're great

I might be able to purchase my SSD this friday. If I do, then that will be the next significant update to my Micro Machine since my installation of Windows 7 (on a old laptop HDD)

Whoo

Meanwhile, I'm kind of hoping my mother's PC "dies" so I can build another

But alas, it might just be a finicky video card for now

Ew no.

Exhibitionism ho

Not much, just had a bunch of cookies for dinner and bit my lip like twice. I'm used to it. In fact, on few occasions I woke up, sometimes when it's still the middle of the night, and find out I bit my tongue in my sleep. But well, can't do anything about that unfortunately. Anyway, I'm heading off to bed. Since scheduling has ended, I'll most likely head back home, which still doesn't have Internet, early in the morning. So until Saturday in case I'm not here in the morning. So bye!

Ouch... If that happened to me, I'll just get a canker sore immediately. :< but ouch...

Well, night night, Acacia!

Exhibitionism ho

>___________>

You're the one taking it in that way. ;n;