Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

enjoy the snow

fuck no

Speaking of which, there's supposed to be some heavy snowfall in my area this coming Tuesday. I'm really getting tired of snow. >_>

welp

that means NYC is probably gonna get some more snow too. GAH WHY. After two weeks of sun and stuff.... NO. DO NOT WANT.

*hugs Shirley*

/hugs back

Naaaaaaah... I'm not. I'm just mostly sad now because... it means tomorrow is my last day in California. ;_;

The state of Gold may miss ye. May the gods bless thy journey home. I doth hope thy trip was.....eventful. Huehuehue~

And I'm out of snow days.

/obligatory jab at people whinging about snow

...I have a friend ranting to me about how she has to watch three movies for her senior seminar. Trying to decide how best to tease her over it.

/obligatory jab at people whinging about snow

*obligatory dodge of the jab?*

The state of Gold may miss ye. May the gods bless thy journey home. I doth hope thy trip was.....eventful. Huehuehue~

I'll come back!! Mark my words!! I'll also be moving here too!!

Also, what's "funny" is that I was with my ex for like a year (or more according to him before) but I never felt strong enough to go visit him... meanwhile, I'm in California now!

Rumors have been spreading of 20 inches of snow here, but there's a chance some of that will end up rain because we're possibly going to end up around the border between the snowy part of the storm and the rainy part of the storm. My dad thinks the 20 inches must be highly exaggerated, whenever he checked the tv they wouldn't even give estimates because of how unclear it is. Edited by Freohr Datia

Rumors have been spreading of 20 inches of snow here, but there's a chance some of that will end up rain because we're possibly going to end up around the border between the snowy part of the storm and the rainy part of the storm. My dad thinks the 20 inches must be highly exaggerated, whenever he checked the tv they wouldn't even give estimates because of how unclear it is.

Well... here's hoping you make it through?

what's weird about an anthropomorphized toothpaste tube

Is THAT what it is?

Edited by Aqua