• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[/lights self on fire]

brb watching the world burn

I'll send pics from purgatory

Hel has a lot of photography equipment in her halls. She'll be happy to lend you some. Beware her selfies....

I mean, I kind of feel like even if he isn't...

And if he's really trolling around as has been claimed, then he's doing a good job fooling one of the biggest idiots around >~<

/shrug If someone makes an arse of themselves online, people will make note of it and use that against said person. It is the Law of the Interwebz. Sad but true.

No, I'm just good at Reading and Spelling and not good at Grammar Sentences, but I'm good at Math (especially with the good Algebra). And also, I was being serious, not a troll.

Are you actually diagnosed autistic? If that is too personal a question, you neednt answer.

oh so thats waht sepukku means.

Ritualistic suicide via disemboweling. Usually reserved for samurai who have felt that they must make amends for dishonorable discourse. I believe it is oft done via wakazashi. (the smaller sword)

Good grief, Freohr. Whatever I'm saying to King Marth has nothing to do with him being autistic. My own brother is autistic and I've seen and interacted with non-related children who are autistic. I take issue with people who try to speak for people outside of themselves when they have no proof that their opinion is a significant majority or can't see when people just don't agree with them.

I love you, Boron.

[/hops into microwave]

quick Dio before people start yelling at me again

set it on five minutes at high power

Burnt flan is actually not that tasty.

hmm well flan kun is not samurai.

But he is a warrior....

Uh.... Boron I never even knew you were involved. I didn't even look at that topic.

But yes I apologize again, I shouldn't have said anything at all

Freohr, I know you have a good heart, but again, you have a tendency to not always see the whole picture or to sometimes make generalizing statements.

"It makes me sick how some people treat autistic people" is a very general statement, and it can apply to a lot of things. Such as people who are actively harassing him unjustly to people who are complaining that he drives them nuts, or to people who are trying to argue with him in a blunt but not incendiary manner. The problem is that you're too vague, too accusing, when you say stuff like this that makes it sound like you're saying "everyone who's mean to him is bad".

Being away for a while sure was a thing.

Hey Poly.

Hey Boron. o/

The way some people treat autistic people makes me feel sick...

Though I don't know the guy, I assumed he has something. I do not think I was rude to the guy, and tried to answer every question he had politely. Have I looked so, to you?

Don't doubt yourself, Freohr, if something bothers you, speak up. It helps other people know. I don't think bottling whatever your issue is will do you good.