• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I toned it down, the so-called 5th gen seems too goddamn sensitive and easily frightened towards anything that could spur up some serious talk.

I noticed that you held back your words.

Can't blame you.

Yeah I toned it down, the so-called 5th gen seems too goddamn sensitive and easily frightened towards anything that could spur up some serious talk.

Not only on this site...

Edited by Makaze

I think he did.

Then he shouldn't, as a request from me.

From here on out.

If I'm being Lux, or worse than him then let me have it.

I'm an inexperienced, sheltered little shit. I know that.

While most of your are hell of a lot more experienced at life than me.

The one thing I will never give up though, is the Disney propaganda that has been ingrained into me.

Edited by shadowofchaos

The one thing I will never give up though, is the Disney propaganda that has been ingrained into me.

This I didn't expect

I'd throw away friendships in a heartbeat if my beloved wished it.

But why... I think it should be something evaluated thoroughly before you throw away any kind of relationships... Not all relationships will last forever so why would you do that... I regret trying to do that to an ex and I learned my lesson... Any girl should know better than to force a guy to throw away friendships. And the same works for guys too, they shouldn't force their girl to throw away any friendships. Unless those friendships are actually hurting them.

Um... If I'm included in that, I admit sometimes I am like that... but I can't say I'm scared of all of the serious talk. I just don't like some of the current talks that are... I don't know. And perhaps some other talks too. I can't speak for the rest of the "5th gen" though, as much as TE/Marthur said I was the apparent "mother" of 5th gen.

Edited by FloFlo

Um, wow, what exactly did I miss?

I'd throw away friendships in a heartbeat if my beloved wished it.

Guys, I know this statement looks bad, but I trust that soc can pick a significant other who won't wish for him to throw away all his friendships in a heartbeat. I mean, people who are so jealous and possessive they want someone they claim to love all to themselves is going to start showing their true colors in other aspects, and I don't think people will STAY in love with someone who has that kind of personality.

And as long as you're reasonable about it, that's fine.

Guys, I know this statement looks bad, but I trust that soc can pick a significant other who won't wish for him to throw away all his friendships in a heartbeat. I mean, people who are so jealous and possessive they want someone they claim to love all to themselves is going to start showing their true colors in other aspects, and I don't think people will STAY in love with someone who has that kind of personality.

I would hope so but... you never know. Some people stay with people they may not actually love for some reason or some people still stay with those kinda people. I know I'm possessive, but I wouldn't force any guy to throw away their friendships.

But you'd think people won't stay in love with someone like that or something but then there are people who stay in abusive relationships.

Edited by FloFlo

Heh. Indeed.

Sirius, please don't hold back on my account.

I don't think TE ever has.

...I cut loose earlier to let some true feelings show and im still feeling the bruise. The thing is, i actually like you more than the one who was on the receiving end of my wroth earlier.

Then he shouldn't, as a request from me.

From here on out.

If I'm being Lux, or worse than him then let me have it.

I'm an inexperienced, sheltered little shit. I know that.

While most of your are hell of a lot more experienced at life than me.

Listen. I have a friend who's waifu tried to take him away from his friends. The people who were there for him when all seemed lost. The people he laughed with when he was 15. The people who cried with him, graduated high school with him, etc and so forth. It was awful. There was nearly a year where i didnt even see my friend. Because this woman thought his friends all worthless and janky. She ended up leaving him anyway because she was a huge flaming [removed for excessively inappropriate content]. My friend luckily didnt sever all ties with us friends of his. Due to that, we were there to catch him when he fell into despair over his divorce. You cant turn your back on those who actually give a shit about you! Especially just for some...you know...

Just choose your lover(s) wisely.

Ooops, I've been spotted. Hello~ Good evening~

Hai sweetie!

But why... I think it should be something evaluated thoroughly before you throw away any kind of relationships... Not all relationships will last forever so why would you do that... I regret trying to do that to an ex and I learned my lesson... Any girl should know better than to force a guy to throw away friendships. And the same works for guys too, they shouldn't force their girl to throw away any friendships. Unless those friendships are actually hurting them.

Um... If I'm included in that, I admit sometimes I am like that... but I can't say I'm scared of all of the serious talk. I just don't like some of the current talks that are... I don't know. And perhaps some other talks too. I can't speak for the rest of the "5th gen" though, as much as TE/Marthur said I was the apparent "mother" of 5th gen.

Shirley is being wise! Bolded, yes indeed. If someone is actually toxic, its understandable. But yeah.

Sorry Rey, but its a bit of a Berserk Button for me.

I would hope so but... you never know. Some people stay with people they may not actually love for some reason or some people still stay with those kinda people. I know I'm possessive, but I wouldn't force any guy to throw away their friendships.

But you'd think people won't stay in love with someone like that or something but then there are people who stay in abusive relationships.

Well, this is true, I do know that there are people who stay in abusive or otherwise failing relationships. But I think that soc would pick someone who isn't that kind of person.

Being possessive isn't an issue, the problem is being possessive and insecure to the point you can't stand to have anyone else around that person you love. I think people who are perfectly self assured can still feel jealousy, but they can rationalize it through and wouldn't force someone they love to cut off all contact with someone else they care about. And I think that people who are insecure to the point of wanting to isolate their significant other from everyone else will have other issues that start showing, that may be a sign that this person isn't who you thought they were to begin with.

I understand that some people do stay and get stuck in abusive relationships, but I have to put my trust in soc that he won't be one of those people.