• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Drinking water when you're gonna drink some booze etc helps wonders, and you won't have to worry nearly as much the day after.

I drink a fuckton of water when I get back, and I always go out on a stupidly full stomach.

Wait what.

Huh.

I don't get the thought process here.

People like teasing moe people. Calling things they say lewd and watching their reactions could have started the trend.

I apologize but I need to let out my feelings somewhere now....... and I decided this place would be my target

IAUNGPOISURGBOISUERSNOIUGBSNOERGKJERNGIEURGHNEORUGERSQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I feel so amazing right now ;~;

Okay I think I've unloaded enough... (not all but enough to calm myself down a bit~)

And I apologize again

Edited by Freohr Datia

Heh, reminds me of those plot devices where someone needs to speak of something to another. Like someone in a tavern talking to the barman while he wipes a glass or the counter or something like that...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Ugh, headache

Also, build 2 female avatar makes such a cute Grima. Funnily enough, I'm using a female MU that looks like the feMU in soc's signature, except with brown hair.

Hi guys. Just got back from an outing with friends

Is that codeword for raids? :P: Wiggy.

HEY GUYS I FINISHED MY LAB REPORT. <3 <3 <3 <3

WOOOO! Good job!

People like teasing moe people. Calling things they say lewd and watching their reactions could have started the trend.

I thought it was to announce that our minds are truly filthy. Like a gag to make an innocuous message into something randy. Not for moe reactions.

I apologize but I need to let out my feelings somewhere now....... and I decided this place would be my target

IAUNGPOISURGBOISUERSNOIUGBSNOERGKJERNGIEURGHNEORUGERSQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I feel so amazing right now ;~;

Okay I think I've unloaded enough... (not all but enough to calm myself down a bit~)

And I apologize again

That was one mighty squee bomb there.

I thought it was to announce that our minds are truly filthy. Like a gag to make an innocuous message into something randy. Not for moe reactions.

What would cause us to do such a thing now more than before?

Ugh, headache

Also, build 2 female avatar makes such a cute Grima. Funnily enough, I'm using a female MU that looks like the feMU in soc's signature, except with brown hair.

Huh, I thought the one in Rey's sig had brown hair.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

What would cause us to do such a thing now more than before?

It's pretty much a fad. People's not-so-new favoritest word.

Huh, I thought the one in Rey's sig had brown hair.

Looks like the "black" option, which happens to not be very black at all.

Looks like the "black" option, which happens to not be very black at all.

Well, to be fair, she is not highlighted since the text box is Rey's, so it's a bit darkened out. But yeah, even if it's not brown, it can't be black, since the black hair bows can be seen.

Edited by Acacia Sgt