• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna lie. Gonna come right out and say it:

It actually really makes me sad to see posts like this from various members here. I know you guys are mostly letting off steam or just saying your piece and feelings. But then i think of how young most of you are and how most of the time, you guys are serious when you say stuff like this. I get sad cuz young people should feel hopeful and excited about their lives beginning, and i get angry at myself because i cant like, magically teleport into your room(s), throw confetti and make you guys feel better. Like, i really do wish i could be there for everyone who feels troubled or upset with their lives. Cuz it really does get better!

I know... and honestly, I should be too, because I should be feeling excited for when I can move to California. I can't wait until I can. And honestly? Part of my depression is ultimately my own doing... because I'm not courageous enough to stand up to my mom and tell her off.

I'm sure most people have their ages in their profile. Shirley doesn't, but if I'm remembering correctly she and Florina aren't that far apart compared to Florina and some of the other people here.

Indeed.

I'm 27 indeed. ;_; ALMOST ANOTHER NUMBER UP.

Edited by Agnès

Enough Fujimori

At last

Part of my depression is ultimately my own doing...

More than that

Ultimately, only you can combat your only depression

Not even 30/10 Edited by TheEnd

i'm starting more and more to think cloud trap will be A Thing and i'm very ok with that

i mean it is a thing already, but i mean A Thing

A THING THING?

I accidentally swallowed a whole scotch mint... Good grief.

Ouch.

I know... and honestly, I should be too, because I should be feeling excited for when I can move to California. I can't wait until I can. And honestly? Part of my depression is ultimately my own doing... because I'm not courageous enough to stand up to my mom and tell her off.

Indeed.

Almost six years younger then me. Oh i understand. Like today, i come back from a bomb ass weekend and my mum starts belly aching in my fucking dome about shit i cant control. "Whinge whinge whinge" Wtf you want me to do about it? But im not gonna let her whinging get me down. Im dick ass broke and dealing with it. Im gonna go get a job somewhere and do shit. Hell, im contemplating leaving the nation in a few years. Norway or bust! Uagh!

Hang on to that hope of being in the LA. It awaits thee. It wants thee to be inside it and live in it with all its smoggy goodness.

If you ever wanna talk, Shirley, you have my Skype.

And my axe My PM box is always waiting.

Wise words from the wise old coot.

A THING THING?

DID YOU KNOW:

That in old Norse society, a gathering of people/authorities to make judgment or pass a law is called a Thing.

Really!

I for one, never lost faith in ZENI Jesus

Takarada best character

DID YOU KNOW:

That in old Norse society, a gathering of people/authorities to make judgment or pass a law is called a Thing.

Really!

wat

If you ever wanna talk, Shirley, you have my Skype.

Thanks. ):

More than that

Not even 30/10

...That's true too... I guess it's just, it could be unnecessary too, I think.

What's 30/10? I DON'T WANNA BE CLOSE TO 30. ;___;

Almost six years younger then me. Oh i understand. Like today, i come back from a bomb ass weekend and my mum starts belly aching in my fucking dome about shit i cant control. "Whinge whinge whinge" Wtf you want me to do about it? But im not gonna let her whinging get me down. Im dick ass broke and dealing with it. Im gonna go get a job somewhere and do shit. Hell, im contemplating leaving the nation in a few years. Norway or bust! Uagh!

Hang on to that hope of being in the LA. It awaits thee. It wants thee to be inside it and live in it with all its smoggy goodness.

And my axe My PM box is always waiting.

Yeah.... Well, my mom always does it to me... sigh. and whoa, Norway.... well, if you feel you have to, go for it! Like me with LA...

... That sounded kinda wrong. >_> About LA wanting me to be inside it... *runs for being a perv*

what

I told you that I was dumbfounded about such advance in only seven years. They expounded on your "spiral energy" answer.

It's a good thing that I didn't have to wait much for answers.

But what is this political plot twist doing here

Unnecessary what

TIME STOPS FOR NO MAN

OR WOMAN

STAND USERS ASIDE

I told you that I was dumbfounded about such advance in only seven years. They expounded on your "spiral energy" answer.

It's a good thing that I didn't have to wait much for answers.

Ah, okay

In your mecha anime, shifting the genre

wat

Yeah.

Thanks. ):

Yeah.... Well, my mom always does it to me... sigh. and whoa, Norway.... well, if you feel you have to, go for it! Like me with LA...

... That sounded kinda wrong. >_> About LA wanting me to be inside it... *runs for being a perv*

YOU ARE CLOSE TO 30! THREE YEARS AWAY! ph34r. Well, i want to Norway for a lot various reasons. But its mostly if the US continues to go to shit. Im just unfuckingcomfortable living here lately.

Double entendres for the win.

This. This thing right here. Sigging it.

Unnecessary what

TIME STOPS FOR NO MAN

OR WOMAN

STAND USERS ASIDE

Unnecessary depression/sadness right now.

... I know. :< Wait, what "stand users aside"?

YOU ARE CLOSE TO 30! THREE YEARS AWAY! ph34r. Well, i want to Norway for a lot various reasons. But its mostly if the US continues to go to shit. Im just unfuckingcomfortable living here lately.

Double entendres for the win.

NOOOOOOOOO. I don't remind meeeeeeeeee. ;_;

Well... I agree with that, but... I don't really have anywhere else I wanna go.... I'm gonna go move to California and then gain independence for it. Somehow. And be the queen of California. /shot for irrational words

>_>