FE4 THREAD

Fia

I don't understand people getting hyped over English VAs after having already watched the full series. I just don't. I'm not even trolling or trying to sub vs dub, honest.

same reason people get hyped over anything

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that gym

btw, if you haven't seen I finished Chapter 5

It's okay Tonton

I didn't

Rant

there's plenty of pokemon from earlier generations that can't be obtained through the main game or safari

cottonee's line is one of those

I didn't notice the shota had posted, so Edited by TheEnd

Yup, also those dark SNES games.

Well, what else could be said? I still stand that Terranigma's case is special, considering it actually uses an existing religion rather than just making one up.

fuck fairies

in which sense

here

I will. prolly a gen 1 general rant. if I do anything

no need for crying, let out your feelings

general rant is fine

doing nothing isn't

the darkest snes game is killer instinct

with its black cartridge

BADUMTSSS

Well, what else could be said? I still stand that Terranigma's case is special, considering it actually uses an existing religion rather than just making one up.

Yeah, but BoF's tackle on religion in general is a pretty heavy case too. Even taking that aside, there are as many, if not more, death related scenes.

In the unlikely case that Terranigma is rereleased, I doubt it would be censored

in which sense

no need for crying, let out your feelings

general rant is fine

doing nothing isn't

elas têm que arder no mármore quente do inferno

quoting that music won't help ;~;

wait

is that why you always say let out you feelings?

I'm lazy and bad at writing, though

TOO STRONG.

Pokémon Tsubamegaeshi

elas têm que arder no mármore quente do inferno

but they aren't weak to fire

quoting that music won't help ;~;

wait

is that why you always say let out you feelings?

of course

took you long enough

I'm lazy and bad at writing, though

i don't care

this isn't a test

A lot of "traditional-minded people" seem to think that it's a requirement for the guy to be older, taller, stronger, smarter, and just generally "better" in every way than the woman. I don't think there's anything wrong with liking a guy who's younger than you, as long as it's not "creepy". (And let's be fair, older guys can like younger women in the "creepy" way too.)

It hurts when our parents disapprove of our choices over stupid, trivial matters. But you have to do what makes you happy if you know it's right.

Mmmm... I suppose... but that's a dumb mindset to keep in this society. Then again, what does my mom know about "today's society".... I just can't seem to fucking wrap my head around it. Why do guys have to be the stronger one or "better"... Why can't we just be equal.

It does. It really hurts, even if I'm mostly terrified of my mom now. It was a bit relieving that she "supports" me to move to Cali but the other things she does... urgh.

Then, and please pardon my bluntness, your mother is an idiot.

Oh she is......

Yeah, but BoF's tackle on religion in general is a pretty heavy case too. Even taking that aside, there are as many, if not more, death related scenes.

In the unlikely case that Terranigma is rereleased, I doubt it would be censored

Well, the death scenes obviously not. Even Beruga's Death by Propeller isn't that off by today's standards of presented dead in fiction, specially since it's off-screen anyway.

Well, the death scenes obviously not. Even Beruga's Death by Propeller isn't that off by today's standards of presented dead in fiction, specially since it's off-screen anyway.

It is kinda harsh anyway. Them dead goats were maybe the most terrifying scene in the game.

Also, you should watch Giant Robo