FE4 THREAD

Fia

It is kinda harsh anyway. Them dead goats were maybe the most terrifying scene in the game.

Also, you should watch Giant Robo

Maybe harsh, but I still can't ignore it came almost right after the "My boots have jet nozzles, ahahahaha!" part. That was like, "What?"...

Ah yes, the goats. That scene got to me. It didn't help that if you go back there after reviving the humans you find her dead as well. Well, not that it wasn't hard to see coming... but still, you also could imagine she eventually got out too so...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm... I suppose... but that's a dumb mindset to keep in this society. Then again, what does my mom know about "today's society".... I just can't seem to fucking wrap my head around it. Why do guys have to be the stronger one or "better"... Why can't we just be equal.

It does. It really hurts, even if I'm mostly terrified of my mom now. It was a bit relieving that she "supports" me to move to Cali but the other things she does... urgh.

Oh she is......

Because, in days past, they WERE considered 'better'. That's not as common a mentality anymore... I think... (at least where I live), but the older ones still think that way often, because they're USED to it and it's hard to change.

Mmmm... I suppose... but that's a dumb mindset to keep in this society. Then again, what does my mom know about "today's society".... I just can't seem to fucking wrap my head around it. Why do guys have to be the stronger one or "better"... Why can't we just be equal.

It does. It really hurts, even if I'm mostly terrified of my mom now. It was a bit relieving that she "supports" me to move to Cali but the other things she does... urgh.

Gender equality is a huge issue in many ways

But anyway, if it's a mindset that doesn't benefit you and rebelling against it isn't against the law, it isn't necessarily something you should take to heart

In fact, it probably isn't - otherwise, you're playing a battle with little chance of victory

She agreed with the California part, that's what matters

You need to know what your priorities are, so that illusionary setbacks don't keep you from achieving your objectives

I always skipped LoGH's openings

I often did in the first half

gen 1 poison had cool pokemon though

psychic food

;~;

it's fun

say it

this will only make their suffering last longer >:D

I never linked it to it until I saw the no need for crying part this time @_@

life's a test

if you say so

waaaay too slow

for what purpose

WHERE IS KILL LA KILL 22????????? :( :( :( :( :( :(

Gender equality is a huge issue in many ways
But anyway, if it's a mindset that doesn't benefit you and rebelling against it isn't against the law, it isn't necessarily something you should take to heart
In fact, it probably isn't - otherwise, you're playing a battle with little chance of victory

She agreed with the California part, that's what matters
You need to know what your priorities are, so that illusionary setbacks don't keep you from achieving your objectives

The love doctor is in.

The love doctor is in.

love is just another battlefield

and yet now psychic is worse than poison since at least the latter is good defensively

which is why I specifically said gen 1 Edited by TheEnd

which is why I specifically said gen 1

well yeah gamefreak only started to grasp balance around generation 3 (even if i personally think hidden power dependance is awful at best), but then they let it go by creating stealth rocks

Edited by Woodshooter

well yeah gamefreak only started to grasp balance around generation 3 (even if i personally think hidden power dependance is awful at best), but then they let it go by creating stealth rocks

hahaha balance

I think the explanation I was given was that girls matured quicker than guys so they should want older guys because they would be about just as mature (or more mature)

Perhaps the explanation I was given was just the nice answer? x3 (or wrong)

>You've seen 34 mons in the mountain dex... I lose.

Are you even trying, worthless npc

Hmm, I'm pretty sure I had below 10?

But he always loses.

Worthless indeed.

Oh so that's why then~

Maybe harsh, but I still can't ignore it came almost right after the "My boots have jet nozzles, ahahahaha!" part. That was like, "What?"...

Ah yes, the goats. That scene got to me. It didn't help that if you go back there after reviving the humans you find her dead as well. Well, not that it wasn't hard to see coming... but still, you also could imagine she eventually got out too so...

Both games also have terrible translations too. Go figure.

That scene managed to be sad and disgusting. But maybe the worst thing Terranigma did was portraying China in maybe the worst way possible in the game.

my kum is green and shiny

Steroids do that

My kum is purple what's wrong with me

I think the explanation I was given was that girls matured quicker than guys so they should want older guys because they would be about just as mature (or more mature)

Perhaps the explanation I was given was just the nice answer? x3 (or wrong)

I suppose that's valid when you're in school

Later? Men don't mature, so it becomes irrelevant

Hmm, I'm pretty sure I had below 10?

how

did you skip everything

how

did you skip everything

Possibly, maybe since I wasn't so curious about the pokemon around because I had already planned out my whole team. I probably only fought trainers