FE4 THREAD

Fia

sure you did

i stayed unemployed for four years

what were you expecting

Of course I didn't.

Wow. And I thought unemployment in America was bad.

shhh

Dude the fear is real.

I got my Harvard letter right as I started tennis practice, and I had two bars of 1x out on the courts, so I could see on my phone that I had an email titled "Your Harvard University Application Decision" but I couldn't check it because it refused to download so two hours later I ran back from practice... and ran face-first into a rejection letter.

Also screw johns hopkins.

You wanna be a doctor?

WELL FUCK YOU, EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE A DOCTOR.

Or well, that was my reasoning

O-okay.

Ouch. Well, at least you got into Emory, which is still really good.

Well, not exactly. More like research. And that's back-up, really. I'm interested in linguistics and computers (to a lesser extent). Oh, and pretty much every (non-Physics because screw higher level math) science. Oh, and music. There's really a lot to choose from. For me, at least, since I'm interested in a variety of things. That is, if I can become a doctor or medical researcher, sure, I'll take it. But if I can't? That's fine, too.

Edited by Not-an-Apple

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, not exactly. More like research. And that's back-up, really. I'm interesting in linguistics and computers (to a lesser extent). Oh, and pretty much every (non-Physics because screw higher level math) science. Oh, and music. There's really a lot to choose from. For me, at least, since I'm interested in a variety of things. That is, if I can do that, sure, I'll take it. But if I can't? That's fine, too.

Oooh, what kind of research?

Oooh, what kind of research?

First choice would be neurology-type of research.

Because the brain is just so interesting. (And the reason why I find the brain and space so interesting is because we know so little about that... only astrophysics takes a crapton of math, so that discourages me from further studying that.)

Geo-sciences also capture my attention.

I mean, before, I wanted to "OMG, BE A NEUROSURGEON!" but now... not so much. Risky, and gross, and is less discovering, more learning.

Edited by Not-an-Apple

Bwahahahahahaha.

I named my honedge "Hikken" just for that move.

was the small tsu for punny purposes

Excellent, comrade. EXCELLENT.

and the mental image as well

Of course I didn't.

Wow. And I thought unemployment in America was bad.

yep

shame on you

different people, different circumstances

unemployment isn't bad around here right now

Where is the FE4 translation patch again?

never used it

try the site

or the older FEs forum

I dunno. Quintet is pretty much dead. And there's a difference between a side-scrolling platformer which is a lighthearted game, and a GODDAMN heavy game like Terranigma which NEVER got released in the USA. I believe it'll be way harder to do so.

Yeah, I was scratching my head many times. TBH I didn't pay much attention at times.

Sometimes, yeah. One thing is not answering everything to induce the player/viewer to draw their conclusions, other is being a bad writer.

Well, but you know what they say... hope is the last thing to die...

I didn't had much of a hard time understanding stuff. Some stuff did flew over my head, but eventually I pieced that too.

Heh, the ending kinda reminds me of ToA, where pretty much almost the same deal happened... and yeah, ambiguity's use is only right at times.

First choice would be neurology-type of research.

Because the brain is just so interesting. (And the reason why I find the brain and space so interesting is because we know so little about that... only astrophysics takes a crapton of math, so that discourages me from further studying that.)

Geo-sciences also capture my attention.

OH damn you actually have this planned.

Protip: go find a professor in one of those subjects early in the year and suck mad dick to let him into your lab so you can work with his group and get a feel for what research is like. Dedicated freshmen are prime meat for them because a professor and his lab can groom you for the next 4 years to be his lab pa which looks super awesome. Plus, bonding with him/her is a sure-fire way to get good rec letters for whatever you could want and great connections with the (subject) community in the area.

Well, but you know what they say... hope is the last thing to die...

I didn't had much of a hard time understanding stuff. Some stuff did flew over my head, but eventually I pieced that too.

Heh, the ending kinda reminds me of ToA, where pretty much almost the same deal happened... and yeah, ambiguity's use is only right at times.

Some times it is hopeless. Much like Giant Robo (WATCH IT) appearing again.

I really need to play it again. I barely remember the dialogue.

ToA? WAZAT?

so much digging

I need the other one because Ced using Forseti is not as fun as Sety using Holsety

Either way, why did they even bother making another translation patch???

Spot on.

Really, they're the only other guys who could fit in the top three. But Ukyo is number one for me.

Though as far as Musashi guys go, Haohmaru isn't the best of them.

and the mental image as well

Even better.

OH damn you actually have this planned.

Protip: go find a professor in one of those subjects early in the year and suck mad dick to let him into your lab so you can work with his group and get a feel for what research is like. Dedicated freshmen are prime meat for them because a professor and his lab can groom you for the next 4 years to be his lab pa which looks super awesome. Plus, bonding with him/her is a sure-fire way to get good rec letters for whatever you could want and great connections with the (subject) community in the area.

I've put some thought into it.

I'll... keep that in mind. Starting from freshman year seems like a lot, but when you put it that way, I guess it's worth it.

Some times it is hopeless. Much like Giant Robo (WATCH IT) appearing again.

I really need to play it again. I barely remember the dialogue.

ToA? WAZAT?

Appearing in SRW? Yeah. Which is a shame since it's planned Alpha 3 plotline (Big Fire getting it's hands on the NASHIN GAN EDEN of all things) sounded very interesting.

Tales of the Abyss.

;~;

I'm not weeb enough to get the references.

That's good.

I just hope I can get a job when I graduate. :<

yeah, you talk about studying japanese but is too afraid of being a weeb

classy

get connected

so much digging

I need the other one because Ced using Forseti is not as fun as Sety using Holsety

I can understand

Okay fuck talking about stuff like employment and college that shit's depressing.

SO WHO ELSE THINKS ABSINTHE IS GROSS.

Appearing in SRW? Yeah. Which is a shame since it's planned Alpha 3 plotline (Big Fire getting it's hands on the NASHIN GAN EDEN of all things) sounded very interesting.

Tales of the Abyss.

The problem with Giant Robo is that it's real plot would be kinda complicated to implement into the game.

Neeeever got to play it. Also don't think I've ever beat one of them Tales.

The problem with Giant Robo is that it's real plot would be kinda complicated to implement into the game.

Neeeever got to play it. Also don't think I've ever beat one of them Tales.

Does it? I remember 64 also had it in addition to Alpha. I don't know if it had more of it's storyline; I know Alpha's was deliberately cut since it was planned to reappear in Alpha 3, but little idea of 64's take of it.

Ah, I see.

i'm talking about pokemon seen, not gotten

are you too

Well yeah I'm talking about what the kid told me, not a number I checked afterward or anything

Hmmm... well, maybe it was a nice answer, but not necessarily true for guys either. :< I think. Or... well.... more like... it's not true for all guys!

Well I'd imagine that maybe "majority" is what they are caring about...

But as TheEnd said it probably really would only apply to the younger aged people.

So I guess it ended up being both the nice answer and the wrong answer, or at least wrong sometimes...

Does it? I remember 64 also had it in addition to Alpha. I don't know if it had more of it's storyline; I know Alpha's was deliberately cut since it was planned to reappear in Alpha 3, but little idea of 64's take of it.

Ah, I see.

You know what Giant Robo's about, right?