FE4 THREAD

Fia

wut

Oh...

You don't get it?

Have you ever jailbroken your iPad/iPhone before?

'Cause the jailbreak process uses applications like redsn0w, absinthe, evasi0n, and other apps for that.

Granted, absinthe's jailbreak doesn't support iOS 7...

Not that I care now, since I jumped from Apple.

Edited by Not-an-Apple

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what Giant Robo's about, right?

Well, not much other than what I've saw in SRW. At the very least, I know it's not what the Iron Giant got inspired from... lol ... ... ... ... now that I think about it, perhaps... ah, sounds silly...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

HEY, I JUST HAVEN'T HAD THE CHANCE. ;~;

Hopefully once I start college.

and so you seek refuge in the "at least i'm not a weeb x3" fallacy

classy

Well yeah I'm talking about what the kid told me, not a number I checked afterward or anything

I see

Maybe it was the trading - dratini is mountain, after all

Well I'd imagine that maybe "majority" is what they are caring about...

But as TheEnd said it probably really would only apply to the younger aged people.

So I guess it ended up being both the nice answer and the wrong answer, or at least wrong sometimes...

girls get undeniable, bloody physical proof that their bodies are maturing

boys... really don't

there's hope

now you can learn how to use computers

Edited by TheEnd

THOSE DAMN FURISODE GIRLS

Oh...

You don't get it?

Have you ever jailbroken your iPad/iPhone before?

'Cause the jailbreak process uses applications like redsn0w, absinthe, evasi0n, and other apps for that.

Granted, absinthe's jailbreak doesn't support iOS 7...

Last jailbreak I did was on redsn0w for ios 3 or something wow.

GOOGLE IT YA DUMBO

Hm, changing your avi to a Furisode Girl, OldMan? Interesting...

Yeah, that's odd

I expected him to go with one of the old men at the Battle Chateau

Well, not much other than what I've saw in SRW. At the very least, I know it's not what the Iron Giant got inspired from... lol ... ... ... ... now that I think about it, perhaps... ah, sounds silly...

I'll just say that BF is way more cartoony on the games and on the OVAs. You should see them,

OMG... this show... THIS SHOW...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTS5tCJgFPQ

I always loved watching it when I was a kid! What a shame that by the time I got to see it, it was via reruns and the show had ended years ago. Of course, the fact they were done in Florida meant I had no chance to ever be in it even if it had been still in production, but eh, one could dream...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

OMG... this show... THIS SHOW...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTS5tCJgFPQ

I always loved watching it when I was a kid! What a shame that by the time I got to see it, it was via reruns and the show had ended years ago. Of course, the fact they were done in Florida meant I had no chance to ever be in it even if it had been still in production, but eh, one could dream...

OMG, I LOVED THIS SHOW

Thank you so fuckin' much, Acacia. I would NEVER guess what this show was called.

Wait, really? They never mentioned it's named over there?

Gah, I just remembered... back then I had a dream where I was actually doing a Temple Run. Well, except that the temple was real, and not really being in the show, but you get the idea. I think I had actually outrun a Temple Guard then got stuck in some puzzle, though wary of the stairs that lead me into the room thinking the Guard would follow any second.

Ah, those were the times...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Dude, this show aired back in 1998, and I don't remember a rerun.

It probably got renamed here, too. No chance of remembering it.

Still, Passa ou Repassa >>>

I meant rerun since the show originally aired through 1993-1995, so any time the show aired afterwards, it was a rerun.

I'll be honest, I don't remember if I saw the show in English or in Spanish. Probably the latter, but can't really remember...

7uD2Y.png

.............. Looks like locations need a block/ignore function now =< Or need a smaller character limit~ Although I suppose it also doesn't quite help that I stacked my browser's header so high, making that take up even more of my page~

Ah, so it is~

I never notice because I don't look in that part of posts, since the signature is already so tall. Meanwhile when there's a post with a huge white gap...

Oh I just realized, I ignored that person's signature haven't I? Hmmm perhaps she'd have a large signature atm too...

Edited by Freohr Datia

I meant rerun since the show originally aired through 1993-1995, so any time the show aired afterwards, it was a rerun.

I'll be honest, I don't remember if I saw the show in English or in Spanish. Probably the latter, but can't really remember...

I dunno, maybe it aired here during 1995-1998, I have no idea.

I dunno, maybe it aired here during 1995-1998, I have no idea.

No no no, I meant that since the show ended production in 1995, it means that anytime the show would air in TV again after airing their final episode, it'd be a rerun of an existing episode since no more new ones were being made.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

No no no, I meant that since the show ended production in 1995, it means that anytime the show would air in TV again after airing their final episode, it'd be a rerun of an existing episode since no more new ones were being made.

I knooooow that, I got what you said. I just don't remember it's BR RUN taking place after 98. Maybe it stopped airing here even before that, I dunno

I knooooow that, I got what you said. I just don't remember it's BR RUN taking place after 98. Maybe it stopped airing here even before that, I dunno

Ooooooooh, I get it now.