• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care about shinies(especially since some are hideous compared to the normal color palette) but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed with getting a shiny Roselia

Its so prettyyyyyyyy ;o;

idk what else to add

He was looking at me.

And then went "rwawheregrw?"

Like a puzzled look on his face.

I just said "just do your business, ignore them."

He did so and went back in the house.

Is your dog Scooby-Doo who happens to be a corgi.

Believe it or not.

I don't care for most shinies either.

I care more about whether they're viable competitively.

Pokemon aren't tools of war you heartless monster.

Indeed, I inbreed my Pokemon (or use pink blobs) so that they are genetically superior to others of its kind. Ones that do not meet up to the standard are disposed of.

Those that do survive go through a rigorous training program, only to be used as battle 'mons.

I am heartless, aren't I?

I only want shinies so badly just because I have my stupid interest in numbers or rarity and I consider it a huge accomplishment and would find it very very satisfying to find something when all the odds are against me ^o^ It's just that... the odds have never been on my side so far ;~; The only one I ever found was from boosted chances ;A; I want to find one from normal chanceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

But appearance wise I'd really love to get a shiny Flareon or Ampharos or Ninetales~

Indeed, I inbreed my Pokemon (or use pink blobs) so that they are genetically superior to others of its kind. Ones that do not meet up to the standard are disposed of.

Those that do survive go through a rigorous training program, only to be used as battle 'mons.

Very.

I wiiiiiiiiiilllllll.

Why not Ferrothorn? Or Donphan? And getting Stealth Rock Skarmory is easy! Just go to the Pokemon board.

WHY THE SHINY CHARM THEN.

You're not the only one who need to finish it apparently.

4x weakness to fire. Donphan doesn't learn it in XY. Where?

It was never the goal. Just a bonus.

No.

You're worse than Hitler.

Edited by Marthur

You're not the only one who need to finish it apparently.

4x weakness to fire. Donphan doesn't learn it in XY. Where?

It was never the goal. Just a bonus.

No.

You're worse than Hitler.

;w;

It'll happen. Don't mind the old man.

That's what the rest of the team is for. You have a 4x weakness? Switch out. Garchomp, Salamence, Gliscor, Landorus, and Dragonite have 4x weaknesses to Ice. Doesn't make them bad. Scizor and Ferrothorn are 4x weak to fire. They're still OU. Tyranitar is 4x weak to Fighting, as is Bisharp. Still so OP. Talonflame, Charizard, Volcarona, and Mega evolved Pinsir all have 4x weaknesses to Rock. Still threats. Breloom and Heracross are 4x weak to Flying, and Heatran is 4x weak to Ground. You'll still see them pretty often. Gyarados you'll see, too, despite the 4x weakness to Electric. Granted, Hydreigon is not so OU 'cause Fairies. But that's one out of how many?

Point is, 4x weakness shouldn't matter too much.

I'm silly. Donphan can't get Stealth Rock without move tutor.

Still, Ferrothorn is good. Skarmory is good. Tyranitar is good. Bisharp is good. Mamoswine is good. They're all good. And usable competitively.

BUT STILL WHY. SUCH TIME. FOR NOTHING.

AND BRAGGING RIGHTS DON'T COUNT.

*gasap*

Worse than Hitler? How about Stalin? Mao Zedong? Kim Jong-Un?

;w;

It'll happen. Don't mind the old man.

That's what the rest of the team is for. You have a 4x weakness? Switch out. Garchomp, Salamence, Gliscor, Landorus, and Dragonite have 4x weaknesses to Ice. Doesn't make them bad. Scizor and Ferrothorn are 4x weak to fire. They're still OU. Tyranitar is 4x weak to Fighting, as is Bisharp. Still so OP. Talonflame, Charizard, Volcarona, and Mega evolved Pinsir all have 4x weaknesses to Rock. Still threats. Breloom and Heracross are 4x weak to Flying, and Heatran is 4x weak to Ground. You'll still see them pretty often. Gyarados you'll see, too, despite the 4x weakness to Electric. Granted, Hydreigon is not so OU 'cause Fairies. But that's one out of how many?

Point is, 4x weakness shouldn't matter too much.

I'm silly. Donphan can't get Stealth Rock without move tutor.

Still, Ferrothorn is good. Skarmory is good. Tyranitar is good. Bisharp is good. Mamoswine is good. They're all good. And usable competitively.

BUT STILL WHY. SUCH TIME. FOR NOTHING.

AND BRAGGING RIGHTS DON'T COUNT.

*gasap*

Worse than Hitler? How about Stalin? Mao Zedong? Kim Jong-Un?

Well that and I don't really want a wall. I do need a Steel type though. I'll think about it but meh. :/

Why not?

All of them. Combined.

OOOOO:

That is beautiful. I wish it was real. ;__;

Did you get the Katayama reference? You must watch the Jogging Race episode if you haven't.

Sleep

Nah. Those aren't true shinies.

The only valuable shiny I have is my Goodra. I bred it myself. It has good IVs. And whatnot.

And then there's Aegislash, Metagross, and Hydreigon when I get around to MM-ing those guys. Which may be never.

You misunderstand me.

I've gotten pure shines before.

I don't have the time or patience to find them.

Unlike you, I don't use pokemon as friends

Unlike others, I don't use pokemon as tools.

I USE them for the power of my own.

Well that and I don't really want a wall. I do need a Steel type though. I'll think about it but meh. :/

Why not?

All of them. Combined.

Bisharp =/= Wall + Steel-type + can learn Stealth Rock, but sort of has 4MSS.

Because all that time going into it...

NO. I CAN'T BE.

T-THEY'RE JUST P-POKEMON!!!