FE4 THREAD

Fia

the "fetch me some mead or i'll smash your head in"

who?

Hi guys. Now fetch me some mead, or I'll smash your head.

And don't mind the odor, I've had a bad case of flatulence for the past five years.

I'd folder this if the folder was still a thing.

Hey. I put lots of spoiler tags there on purpose.

But plz, I don't do any of those other stuff.

And I'm not an "old fart."

It's okay Neal.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... hello, everyone, how are you today? (what is going on?)

Nothing much.

Just updating my Lunatic+ no grind run.

tumblr_n46sb6M6mu1qhwmnpo1_500.jpg

i know that we didn’t get YOU in bulk packaging. get out of there cat!

<3

Well, first of all, and I'm not ashamed to admit it: My memory is terrible. This is also a reason why I tend to be careful with what I say or do. Unfortunately, this also includes forgetting a lesson that has sadly repeatedly find itself in the need to present itself again to me time and again: "Don't bother trying to make an attempt at humor. Regardless of intention, it will backfire on you, one way or another." The attempt at subjective humor being, of course, my post previous to that one. Which is the proof. Though as stated in my disclaimer:

Did I meant what I typed in the previous post to the one linked? No. I'm probably not the first one who has made a similar comment about the thread, and most likely those others comment were also with the intent of humor, but I'm aware excuses and justifications never always pardon the act itself. So for that, I apologize, my poor memory is no acceptable excuse. I won't deny, I am at times capable of forgetting to follow my own impositions because of my memory.

Now for the linked post itself. As expressed in the posts following that one, what I meant in the linked post is, to my current judgement, a half-true at best. I perhaps wouldn't call it to the level of masochism, unless social anxiety is also a gauge of which a certain amount can be considered a self-inflicting pain or the equivalent to where one can opt to keep partaking on it. After all, the optional requirement is there, as I'm not obliged to post here. It's something I chose on my own volition. In any case, I won't deny the part of being here as a sort of self-test of how I am able to socialize with others. While I won't deny that being part in the current conversation bring me a slight sense of dislike and anxiety, nevertheless the fact I'm able to carry on this means I am at least capable of doing it. Before I would probably have just left your post alone and move on. Whether trying to confront it to be brave or stupid, it at least shows, mostly to myself, that I'm not afraid enough to just let it slide. Of course, if that leads to just problems instead of a more positive resolution, well, that can also be a lesson of self-control.

Join the cult.

I've already broken down ages ago.

@Neal

I couldn't quote your 1mil quote. x.x

It did blacken my screen till I left the page. That surely is a warning to heed.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Eh... I dunno about regular =D

Why not? D=

=3

So Marthur approves!

But I'm gen IV that came before the huge influx of Awakening fans.

>__>

Your posts are mostly fine. Except when you summon black holes from spoilers.

Also, TE, Style Savvy, y/n? Don't know if I should place my order or not.

Play the demo.

See if it's worth it.

Oh hey, I might get off the waiting list at University of Richmond, yay!

If a call asking if I'm interested in enrolling - if given the offer - is anything to go off of, in any case.

>__>

Your posts are mostly fine. Except when you summon black holes from spoilers.

Play the demo.
See if it's worth it.

What's wrong, Marthur?

But I've only done that once to see what size=1000000 looked like.

Good idea.

I haven't even tried it yet.

Why did I not think of that?

Huh, either I fit into the hi guys or I don't fit into any cliques I'm just an outcaaaaaaast ;~;

No, you are part of the perfect to have things put on their head clique.

*puts a steak dinner on Freohr's head*

I have to try the demo first.

So many games, so little JIKAN.

BUT SCHOOL ENDS IN A FEW WEEKS.

THERE IS HOPE.

Oh, the demo's actually a tad frustrating. Like, the demos are of one of the most needless parts of the game, tied to one of the slowest parts of the game and of one of the most FRUSTRATING parts of the game.

Really. The fun of it is all owning your own store. The fashion contests are "fun" until you hit a certain level and then it's just painful.

Oh, the demo's actually a tad frustrating. Like, the demos are of one of the most needless parts of the game, tied to one of the slowest parts of the game and of one of the most FRUSTRATING parts of the game.

Really. The fun of it is all owning your own store. The fashion contests are "fun" until you hit a certain level and then it's just painful.

We'll see.

I need to try it, at least.