FE4 THREAD

Fia

CH 1 is over now. Goddamn, how long did that take me?

At least the soundtrack is good enough to hear on those long chapters... well, to me that's a good thing...

Indeed it is.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you after Ein, Pride, Nightmare, TE, or all of them?

For a moment there, it kinda looked like a hit list for assassinations... or reminded me of one... reminds me of the TF2 Sniper... "As long as there are two people on this planet, someone will want someone dead."

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Future good games? Not likely. (´・ω・`)

Whatever you say, nutsack nose.

Yes.

Mine was the last post in a thread on westeros.org that got locked. To that i say "lel".

Im rubbing off on you. :P:

Worse things can happen.

Future good games? Not likely. (´・ω・`)

One can hope?

wat

only ein

rofl glad to know

*giggle*

CH 1 is over now. Goddamn, how long did that take me?

Indeed it is.

An hour, maybe? Consider this. The chapters are long, but there are only like... 12(?) chapters in the game? Compare Blazing sword which had over 30, at least in Hector's Mode, not including side missions.

Overall, I don't think its MUCH longer than any other fire emblem game. The chapters just are. But you can actually save after each chapter, SO.

Well fuck.....

Have fun with that

An hour, maybe? Consider this. The chapters are long, but there are only like... 12(?) chapters in the game? Compare Blazing sword which had over 30, at least in Hector's Mode, not including side missions.

Overall, I don't think its MUCH longer than any other fire emblem game. The chapters just are. But you can actually save after each chapter, SO.

You can save during the chapter/beginning of the turn too.

The saving after each chapter part seems redundant.

Heh, imagine if there were 30 Genealogy-sized chapters... game be too long. lol

On second thought, I still think it's still nothing on SRW Impact's 101 stages...

I see. There's hope for me yet, after all.

and after each turn too. i abused that.

So I'm not alone with that, I see

Edited by The Chosen One

I've had it since last year.

oh damn

I heard something about NA not being able to play with JP copies :/

or at least not yet, since NA is a guinea pig for some stealth balance changes atm

Edited by PKLucas531

Speaking of... what, no Double Sekiha Tenkyoken...!?

Epic overkill times two anyway... lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Whatever you say, nutsack nose.

It's supposed to be :3 mouth anyway.

Besides what's wrong with being pessimistic of future FE games. (´・ω・`)

and after each turn too. i abused that.

...that's what I MEANT to say... *facepalm* There's also the arena that doesn't kill you.

Edited by Aqua

It's supposed to be :3 mouth anyway.

Besides what's wrong with being pessimistic of future FE games. (´・ω・`)

Extreme pessimism is a sign of weakness. :):

Question: The idea of diminishing and/or eradicating the male population is an offensive one, yes? Because some moron elsewhere is suggesting it isnt.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Question: The idea of diminishing and/or eradicating the male population is an offensive one, yes? Because some moron elsewhere is suggesting it isnt.

Should the popcorn gifs be assembled again...?

Extreme pessimism is a sign of weakness. :):

Uh... yeah, obviously. You'd only need to have a bit of common sense and decency to understand that. Do you need mead to deal with this troll?

Should the popcorn gifs be assembled again...?

Nah not really. Its off-site and in PM anyway.

Uh... yeah, obviously. You'd only need to have a bit of common sense and decency to understand that. Do you need mead to deal with this troll?

Obviously. However, this person seems to think that men are the sole cause of all brutality in the world. And this person wasnt trolling, which was the worst part. Ill always take the mead. :P: So-called "feminists" who use misandry in their 'cause' make me want to vomit.

Oh boy.

This is amusing.

EDIT:

Nah not really. Its off-site and in PM anyway.

Obviously. However, this person seems to think that men are the sole cause of all brutality in the world. And this person wasnt trolling, which was the worst part. Ill always take the mead. :P: So-called "feminists" who use misandry in their 'cause' make me want to vomit.

I hate those kinds of people.

Makes me want to whack them with a stick or something.

Edited by Victor S. Court

It's rather sad people think that way, Florina. I wonder what ever happened to "let's learn from the past to build a more stable future, all of us together."