• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

rey go play it already

also i started reading f/sn

Good child.

I fixed it within a few seconds of posting it.

Yeah, and I must've seen it within those few seconds... *sigh* sorry about that.

Ohhh mead! I may have some (actual) mead on the morrow... :B

Is SF still being obnoxiously slow for anybody else?

Nei. Jyo seems to have fixed the issue....for now...

And yet theres another thread about how shitty Emmeryn is.....

*hides the Norse Crisis Flow Chart*

You saw nothing...

Speaking of Norse, my brother is currently euphoric that, while playing as Sweden in Victoria II, he got to win a war against a coalition that included the UK, Austro-Hungary, and Russia. lol His biggest accomplishment there was routing the 20000+ British army with just 6000 Greenlanders (he had previously waged war against Denmark and took everything but Copenhagen and the Danish West Indies). Hahahaha...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Speaking of Norse, my brother is currently euphoric that, while playing as Sweden in Victoria II, he got to win a war against a coalition that included the UK, Austro-Hungary, and Russia. lol His biggest accomplishment there was routing the 20000+ British army with just 6000 Greenlanders (he had previously waged war against Denmark and took everything but Copenhagen and the Danish West Indies). Hahahaha...

Reminds me of my friend telling me about CKII and converting all of Europe to the Nordic faith.

I really need that game...

Reminds me of my friend telling me about CKII and converting all of Europe to the Nordic faith.

I really need that game...

Hahahaha, on the subject, I was the one who told my brother to take over Denmark and it's lands, since that way he could turn Sweden into Scandinavia. And now considering that Greenland helped him with the British, he's not regretting it. XD

I think he's close to it, he just needs Copenhagen and some land between continental Denmark and Germany that's in the hands of Austro-Hungary. Who knows if he'll go for the latter any time soon, heh.

Also, I must admit, it was until that moment watching my brother play that I became aware that Copenhagen is, in fact, not on continental Europe, but on an island.

My whole life is a lie!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

first two days are so boring tho

Weren't it for the prologue and my interest in the series thanks to Fate/Extra I might have not went through with it

Saber tho

I think the first two days are specifically designed to sorta ease you in, and they went a little slow at it. *shrug* I think it picks up quite nicely.

I need to play Fate/Extra again. I've been distracted.

Saber and Rin are both amazing, amazing women. *nodnod*

Well, he took the Danish West Indies now so he can take Denmark completely next. Although he's biding his time now in case Russia attacks him again. Heh, makes me want to resume my own playthrough of Victoria II... well, maybe some other time.

Also, I must admit, it was until that moment watching my brother play that I became aware that Copenhagen is, in fact, not on continental Europe, but on an island.

My whole life is a lie!

To be fair, that island is hella freaking close to the mainland. Its just like in between the Danish mainland (and peninsula) and the great dong that makes up Sweden and Norway. :V

To be fair, that island is hella freaking close to the mainland. Its just like in between the Danish mainland (and peninsula) and the great dong that makes up Sweden and Norway. :V

Well, actually, I knew the island existed, just not that Copenhagen was there. So yeah...

What are her tastes towards Fire Emblem guys?

ANyways, started FE11. I guess I should train Sedgar and Wolf, but who else?

What are her tastes towards Fire Emblem guys?

ANyways, started FE11. I guess I should train Sedgar and Wolf, but who else?

well, you're sorta stuck with Marth, and Julius is the only good thief if you want items. Catria is a popular pick, and I think Caeda is too?

Hmm, the way I see my brother handle wars... perhaps I should follow his strategy. Maybe that way I can reclaim Texas, heh...

Well, I'll give it a try in the morning. For now, sleep awaits. Bye.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh. That reminds me, she's not around again, is it? Heh, I never seem to notice until after she comes back...

Vash is fine, she just doesn't seem to want to log onto SF much nowadays.

Vash is fine, she just doesn't seem to want to log onto SF much nowadays.

oh, that's fine then

tumblr_n8sprjcpRy1tgozyeo1_1280.jpg

Damn. And I haven't even played the game yet. |D

you know what to do

and once you do, read fujimori

you can use the raws if you can't stomach my translation